cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Directing to moderator

Tishie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've noticed when people ask questions of the community, they are often directed to click a link to talk to a MOD.

How do I make this link for someone?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@buddshek2 wrote:

I private messaged them late last night and they responded at 11am this morning.

Thanks for the update. Nice to know their current response times.

buddshek2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I private messaged them late last night and they responded at 11am this morning.

Sorry I guess I'm about a week late.😁😁

louisawatson87

Thank you for responding @duffer900 ! Hopefully I will here from them today!

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@louisawatson87 wrote:

How long does it take to get a response? I have sent an email yesterday. I need a PUK number and can only get it from the moderator before my phone will work 😞

Depending on Volume, it can take from 5 mins to 48hours.

I suspect you will hear from them today...

louisawatson87

How long does it take to get a response? I have sent an email yesterday. I need a PUK number and can only get it from the moderator before my phone will work 😞

duffer900

@Anonymous wrote:

@duffer900 wrote:

@Tishie1 wrote:

I've noticed when people ask questions of the community, they are often directed to click a link to talk to a MOD.

Thanks

I literally have been cutting it from other posts... Mainly because i am usually on different PCs.... Cool if there was some easy way. I went the Marco route, but it seems to only be for new posts.

"but it seems to only be for new posts" what does this mean? You can bang in a macro on anything you write. Even an edit.

I'll have to revisit it... Cool

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i Think if you click the envelope at the to right it will open a window to send message. You type moderator team in the field for whom the message is for, then the next is the subject and then lower is the description of your message..

I believe thats it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@duffer900 wrote:

@Tishie1 wrote:

Thanks

I literally have been cutting it from other posts... Mainly because i am usually on different PCs.... Cool if there was some easy way. I went the Marco route, but it seems to only be for new posts.

"but it seems to only be for new posts" what does this mean? You can bang in a macro on anything you write. Even an edit.

duffer900

@Tishie1 wrote:

Thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tishie1 You should only tell others to contact mods when you know it is definitely an account related issue which you as a community member cannot resolve. People usually provide a link to directly reach to the mod team. You can copy this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.