cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get the free data text?

Smude
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm just wondering if anyone else didn't get a text yesterday about the 1gb of data. My account was active that day.

8 REPLIES 8

jeffreyd9

That's very interesting - I signed my daughter up on August 22 and she got the 1GB text so...

deepatiwari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is active and I also did not receive any text message

@Smude wrote:

I'm just wondering if anyone else didn't get a text yesterday about the 1gb of data. My account was active that day.

@Smude 

That is a common warning.  As long as your service was not interupted. you should be fine.  The interesting thing is that your plan renewed over August 19.  Mabe that could be the issue.

If you don't get your bonus data credit in the next two weeks, you could contact moderator.  

Smude

@Anonymous wrote:

@Smude wrote:

I signed up July 21, my running theory is that since I'm on autopay, it gave me a notice that I hadn't paid on the 19th but on the 20th autopay went out.

So your services continued on fine throughout that time span? Or did you have to intervene and do something to reactivate it?

It continued to work but it warned that it would suspend my account if I didn't pay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Smude wrote:

I signed up July 21, my running theory is that since I'm on autopay, it gave me a notice that I hadn't paid on the 19th but on the 20th autopay went out.

So your services continued on fine throughout that time span? Or did you have to intervene and do something to reactivate it?

Smude

@Dunkman @kselmak 

@Smude 

Did you opt out from Public Mobile texts?  Do you meet the below criteria?

• Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up?

Need Help? Let's chat.