cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive 30 day in store activation credit

zlng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated 2 new SIM cards over the flash sale in store. I was told I'd get the 30 day credit within 72 hours and it's been 5 days but it still isn't in my account. However, I got the refer a friend credit already. Can someone help?

5 REPLIES 5

zlng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just wanted to add that I contacted the moderator team and they were very quick and helpful! I was so impressed. Thank you @CS_Agent and the community for helping me out!

zork1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a data point - I signed up on Saturday during the flash sale, and I have got my second month credit already (actually on Monday).

I can confirm that the original information for this past weekend's flash sale did indicate that the credit would be paid out within 72 hours.  This was in the Annoucement's section for a brief time, and I still have access to a modified version of it.  Public Mobile instead decided to advertise the promotion under the Plans section of the main website.  On that page, the terms indidcated that credits would be issued within 5 days. For anyone who signed up in-store during the last weekend sale, any credits should be in your account before Friday comes around, based on that information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zlng wrote:

I activated 2 new SIM cards over the flash sale in store. I was told I'd get the 30 day credit within 72 hours and it's been 5 days but it still isn't in my account. However, I got the refer a friend credit already. Can someone help?

The original promo information has been scrubbed but according to post #18 on RFD, the credit should have appeared inside of 72 hours.

So you should contact the @Moderator_Team to get them to sort it out for you.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zlng wrote:

72 hours is the referral / signup bonus credit.

2nd month credit will be done before the first renewal. Wait up to 25 more days. If after your next renewal there was no credit then contact the moderator team and they will correct it for you.  Click this to message them.But not yet. After 25 more days.

Need Help? Let's chat.