cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal program

Blumsden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have currently bought a sim and I am waiting for it to arrive to start my account however I bought it because of the lunar deal where one can have $10 off for 8 months. If my sim card does not come before Jan 31(the end date of this deal) I will not be able applicable for this deal even though I signed up because of it. If PM had a way to allow prospective users to postpone the deal upon purchasing the sim card, that would be great!

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks for choosing my response as the solution @Blumsden . Glad that we could help you . 

Please use a referral code to get $10 off . If you don't have one, ask via PM someone will be happy to supply you with one. Have a great week. 

jsmarjara

You can also buy sim at Zehers ( The mobile shop) without delay

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  Thanks Shawn for editing that post.

@PAULRANG18 

I don't think it's allowed to solicit the offer of your referral code....I do know if a person asks for a referral code on a thread you can then private message them yours and respond to the post "check your inbox"

Not sure if it's the same way around. Maybe an Oracle can confirm? @Luddite @will13am @ShawnC13 @computergeek541 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The promoion could end at any time so it's best to get to a retailer as soon as possible before that happens. Walmar would likely offer a free sim card if you activate here. Hope everything works well for you. 

Edited By ShawnC: removed offer of referral code

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Blumsden  to take advantage of the deal. Go asap  to Wal-Mart and sign up for P.M. through them. You may get the SIM for free. 

@Blumsden wrote:

I have currently bought a sim and I am waiting for it to arrive to start my account however I bought it because of the lunar deal where one can have $10 off for 8 months. If my sim card does not come before Jan 31(the end date of this deal) I will not be able applicable for this deal even though I signed up because of it. If PM had a way to allow prospective users to postpone the deal upon purchasing the sim card, that would be great!

karimmont

Hi there,

I suggest to buy your sim via Amazon Prime, they are even cheaper and the delivery is ultra fast. You may also go to the store and get it right away. Check the wesbite for store locations. 

Thanks, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blumsden wrote:

Maybe I haven't been following close enough but where did you get Jan 31 from?

All I see is limited time.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There's no determined date the lunar promo will end...it could end at any moment.. although we do know that day it's ending the thread will be updated in the morning and people can still get the promo on that day.

I'd suggest you go to Walmart buy a sim and get the deal...save the other sim that comes to refer someone.

Some Walmart's may offer a free sim if you activate in store with them... 

Don't forget a referral code for $19 signup bonus

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most of the promos are for a limited time.  You could always buy a few sim card in advance if you are willing to wait and keep checking for new promos.

You could order a sim through Amazon and sign up for a trial prime membership which offers two day shipping.

Need Help? Let's chat.