cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Day 3] no service, still no response

deweydb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey @CS_Agent why are you ignoring my ticket and answering other newer tickets first?

20 REPLIES 20

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@deweydbdid you get the issue resolved?

@deweydb, so you want to risk not getting it resolved?  Good luck.

There is no further backlog, especially if you’re referencing a 3 day old message that you’ve not heard back from yet.

deweydb

@stonechucker wrote:

@deweydb, well if that in fact has happened, send another PM, copying your previous one to them, and ask why you’ve been skipped over.  The policy is no selective choice of customer, everyone is served in turn.

But as discussed here that would incurr further delays.  Not a good option.

@deweydb, well if that in fact has happened, send another PM, copying your previous one to them, and ask why you’ve been skipped over.  The policy is no selective choice of customer, everyone is served in turn.

deweydb

@stonechucker wrote:

The delay that is experienced is the volume of messages that build up, and having to read each of the from one user submission, causing delays in efficiency.

The order is not changed in which is responded to first, or certainly. Shouldn’t be, as we’ve been reminded over and over and over that no one issue is more important than another, all requests are dealt win in first in, first out order.

After 2 years, this is still a broken record, broken record, broken record.

Simply not true.  I submitted my ticket at 11:08AM on the same day another user on this forum reported submitting theirs at 4PM.  They received 2 responses prior to me receiving a response.  I think they internally prioritize and delay responding to tickets that they know they don't have a solution for.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@deweydb wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

Do remember that

I didn't send multiple messages.

Okay.

If you have completely no service in 3 days, I believe that you're justified to use the last resort: Complain to CCTS.

deweydb

@mimmo wrote:

@austinhuang 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Timeframe-to-hear-back-from-Moderator-Tea...

"I wanted to clarify something in regards to what my colleague had stated that to the tools we use. Sending multiple requests does not bump you or make you lose priority - if you send me an initial message on Tuesday 2pm, and then send me another one Wednesday 3pm, it will not lose Tuesday's priority.

I didn't send multiple messages.  Jeeze what's with all the vicitim blaming on this forum?

deweydb

@Dunkman wrote:

@deweydb

It is still controversial on whether multiple moderator requests from same user will put the person lower on the job queue.  Some moderators have mentioned:  Yes, it will lenghten your wait time (as mentioned in above thread), while others NO, it will not lengthen your wait.  There is no official policy that I know of....   

The best request to moderator is  a detailed message with all the relevant information including  your phone number, your account number and PIN code.  Since it is not live chat, the fewer back and forth interactions with moderators, the quicker your problem will be resolved.  

Their knowledge base actually suggests NOT to do this. LOL

deweydb

@austinhuang wrote:

Do remember that

I didn't send multiple messages.

The delay that is experienced is the volume of messages that build up, and having to read each of the from one user submission, causing delays in efficiency.

The order is not changed in which is responded to first, or certainly. Shouldn’t be, as we’ve been reminded over and over and over that no one issue is more important than another, all requests are dealt win in first in, first out order.

After 2 years, this is still a broken record, broken record, broken record.

mimmo

@austinhuang that reply was a comment to a similar post. I would trust what Mary says as she is one of the most senior mods. I did tag her aasking for clarification so that we have a December  point of reference.

mimmo

@Mary_M can you clarify this issue once again?

austinhuang

@mimmo wrote:

@austinhuang 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Timeframe-to-hear-back-from-Moderator-Tea...

"I wanted to clarify something in regards to what my colleague had stated that to the tools we use. Sending multiple requests does not bump you or make you lose priority - if you send me an initial message on Tuesday 2pm, and then send me another one Wednesday 3pm, it will not lose Tuesday's priority.

My source is in October. Yours is in September. I guess we can agree on that the mods send conflicting messages.

Their reply rate is slow down again.    3 days is not acceptable no matter what.  

There was a confirmation that the new message will not push the older message to lower piority.  

mimmo

@austinhuang 

austinhuang

@mimmo wrote:

@deweydb it was clearly stated by @Mary_M (a senior mod) that multiple messages slows reply time, but does not put you at the bottom of the queue.

Not sure where that post is but it does exist

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Horrible-customer-service/m-p/290429#M802...

"this pushes you further in the wait line, as our system will take into consideration your most recent message."

mimmo

@deweydb it was clearly stated by @Mary_M (a senior mod) that multiple messages slows reply time, but does not put you at the bottom of the queue.

Not sure where that post is but it does exist

@deweydb

It is still controversial on whether multiple moderator requests from same user will put the person lower on the job queue.  Some moderators have mentioned:  Yes, it will lenghten your wait time (as mentioned in above thread), while others NO, it will not lengthen your wait.  There is no official policy that I know of....   

The best request to moderator is  a detailed message with all the relevant information including  your phone number, your account number and PIN code.  Since it is not live chat, the fewer back and forth interactions with moderators, the quicker your problem will be resolved.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@deweydb, the moderators are not ignoring anyone's private messages.  The response time right now is around 3 days.  A promo just ended.  It is quite possible that they have backlog of account problems to work down. 

austinhuang

Do remember that

Need Help? Let's chat.