cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

betty123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up yesterday,and I ported my phone# today,I am now entitled to 3 more GB of data

8 REPLIES 8

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@betty123 wrote:

I signed up yesterday,and I ported my phone# today,I am now entitled to 3 more GB of data

From offer details...

Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. 

@betty123 wrote:

I tried to port the # yesterday but was unable to because I needed information from Virgin but it was closed.

@betty123, @Anonymous  brings up a good point. Maybe it's best to contact the Public Mobile Team to get clarification. Click here  

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please keep us posted on what they say.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@betty123 wrote:

I tried to port the # yesterday but was unable to because I needed information from Virgin but it was closed.

Also, did you choose one of the 3 eligible plans?

Get in the queue with the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) now so you get clarification from them as to your afterwards eligibility.

betty123

Anonymous
Not applicable

@betty123 wrote:

Actually come to think of it re-reading this...if you activated yesterday and THEN ported your number...then you would look more like an existing customer and NOT entitled to the promo. The promo is for new customers therefore you would have needed to do the porting during the activation.

But maybe the mods can overlook that. Or maybe it works anyway. We haven't heard from people taking up this promo and whether they ported shortly after or during.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@betty123 wrote:

I haven't received it yet and I am wondering why 

The promo wording says up to 7 days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@betty123 wrote:

@betty123  Yes, if you ported over from Bell, Virgin or Lucky. The bonus can take up to 7 days to appear on your plan.

**Edit: to correct no of days. Thanks @Anonymous 

betty123

I haven't received it yet and I am wondering why 

Need Help? Let's chat.