cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Alesa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I just put a pay n talk plan on my daughter phone everything works but data...I’m not good at pay n talks as I have a phone with actual plan...is there a number I can talk to ask for help? That would be much easier. Everything on iPhone says cellular data on and Apple said it’s my carrier I have to talk to....

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

They are Public Mobile employees, with Super Powers !  Smiley Very Happy

Joking aside, they are PM employees and they can really help you with account problems that cannaot be solved by community advices and tricks. 

I believe frostbite is calling out the member he's replying to. I would bet he's well aware of who the moderators are.

Just my interpretation. 🙂

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They are Public Mobile employees, with Super Powers !  Smiley Very Happy

Joking aside, they are PM employees and they can really help you with account problems that cannot be solved by community advices and tricks. 

frostbite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

there isnt CS on PM, the forum is the customer service, most likely ur problem would be resolved here, but we dont work for PM

then who are the moderators?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

there isnt CS on PM, the forum is the customer service, most likely ur problem would be resolved here, but we dont work for PM

Stop the lies @slash407, there is customer service at Public Mobile,  The forum is the first line, and the Moderators are the employed customer service staff who do the account level stuff.  You need to stop the spreading the fluff, and provide relaient information.

Your posts are becoming useless, and meaningless.

Has this member ever posted relevant responses?  The posts are so useless that I think the FUD being spread is intentional.  We should report these deceptive posts and hopefully that will help to clean up the community forum.

That member also doesn't seem to interact when replied to or called out as the case may be.

They had created a couple threads and interacted but beyond that nothing. Maybe that was to collect the badges.

But they do have a handful of solutions and a couple hundred bravos...so sometimes they hit the target amongst all the uselessness.

@stonechucker wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

Stop the lies @slash407, there is customer service at Public Mobile,  The forum is the first line, and the Moderators are the employed customer service staff who do the account level stuff.  You need to stop the spreading the fluff, and provide relaient information.

Has this member ever posted relevant responses?  The posts are so useless that I think the FUD being spread is intentional.  We should report these deceptive posts and hopefully that will help to clean up the community forum.

@slash407 wrote:

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tony8 wrote:

Hi, maybe this link can help you set up the APN

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/iPhone-Update-and-APN-settings/m-p/1610...

@Tony8 @Alesa this is going to be more helpful for an iPhone:  Back to Basics: Cellular Data on iPhones... - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Alesa wrote:

Hello I just put a pay n talk plan on my daughter phone everything works but data...I’m not good at pay n talks as I have a phone with actual plan...is there a number I can talk to ask for help? That would be much easier. Everything on iPhone says cellular data on and Apple said it’s my carrier I have to talk to....

These really aren't pay and talk plans.  These are actual plans.  What plan did  you get for daughter and what type of iPhone does she have as there are some updates that may need to be done for the apn to be set correctly

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi There,

There is a similar post with an iPhone 6 where data is not working.

Try resetting your network settings and restarting.

Also, you could try your SIM in another phone just to make sure your account and sim are okay.

Good luck!

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There isn't a customer service call center at PM. This forum is other customers, but we are pretty good at helping people trouble shoot. If you want you can message a Moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But they can be quite busy, and wait times to hear back from them can be as long as 48 hours.

Have you checked your daughter's phone's APN settings?

Need Help? Let's chat.