cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Jsmodgson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan just rolled over for the month (plus I received the 1G gift of data) and I just received a text message from Public Mobile saying I’ve used 95% of my data.  This is impossible and it won’t let me access my usage info on my account.  Has anyone else had this issue or know what I can do?!  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@Jsmodgson wrote:

@Dunkman  Thank you! I am on a plan with only 1G but I rarely use even half of it.  Last month was an exception with being on holidays.  My guess is that my data counter is not reset.  For some reason I can’t get the normal info off of the overview page, I headed there first.  I will try the moderator. 

You can try to clear cache, try a different web browser or going incognito.  Chrome incognito works well with PM website.  

@Jsmodgson wrote:

@Dunkman  Thank you! I am on a plan with only 1G but I rarely use even half of it.  Last month was an exception with being on holidays.  My guess is that my data counter is not reset.  For some reason I can’t get the normal info off of the overview page, I headed there first.  I will try the moderator. 

Sometimes I find history pages in the self serve a bit slow to load, but they eventually do.  Try again.  Anyway, the information in the overview should suffice if you are trying to figure out how much data is remaining.  The data counter does reset when you renew. 

Jsmodgson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jsmodgson 

Which plan are you on?  Can you access your self service account?  Check the data counter on your overview page in the add on section.  

There have a few cases where the data counter has not reset with plan renewal.  If that is the case, you will need to contact moderator.  

The extra 1 GB data has not been awarded to accounts yet.  Soon though (within 2 weeks).

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.