cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage remaining

Karen1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have found the list of my data usage. However I would like to see how much data I have remaining on my plan. Where can I find this?
14 REPLIES 14

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gabechan wrote:

I have the same issue where I can't see the amount of data remaining. I'm pretty sure it used to be there but I believe I used up the data and I don't see a data counter. 

@gabechan you are correct:  once you use up your data bucket, it disappears from the Overview page.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

gabechan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue where I can't see the amount of data remaining. I'm pretty sure it used to be there but I believe I used up the data and I don't see a data counter. 

I don't think so... I'd imagine it would just say 0, not disappear. Not sure why it's disappearing for some and there for others... Robot Sad

rtea038
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also have this issue but do remember seeing it previously.

Does the data remaining disappear once you've used up all of your data? I have a sneaky feeling that's what's happened for me....

The problem @carryjones23 has mentioned was experienced by another user last week, but unfortunately I can't find the post. Seems that the My Account interface is different on some new users' accounts.

srlawren

@carryjones23 that....is very odd.  I'm guessing there is a glitch that a PM moderator will have to investigate.  I see that @W0507636 has already flagged Shazia.  Hopefully you hear back soon.  Please try to be patient, as the moderators are quite busy with all the promo plan requests at the moment.  They will get to you as soon as they can.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

W0507636
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

carryjones23

hi everyone,

i am experiencing this exact issue and it is really getting on my nerves trying to trouble shoot something that i know is not fixable. why do i say that? because orginally i had the data notice counter on the login page but now someone decided to take it away for whatever reason. the only way now for me to find out how much data ive accumulated is to check it day by day which is a pain. anyone know if this is something fixable?

also, hopefully after this issue gets fixed, i will somehow find an answer as to why my LTE is so slow lately since friday. since this is all happening, i dont know if i will renew my service comes the 19th.

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Karen1 Let me know if you're interested in trying out the app Smiley Very Happy

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will also receive an automatic message when you reach 75% and 90% of your data.

Karen1
Great I see it now. I don't know how I missed it 🙂

Karen1
Thanks I see it now

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

if you log into your account...on the bottom left side under "MY ADD ON" to the right of that you see a link with "view my usage" click on that for details... in the same window it should also tell you overall usage/plan allowance

imm1304

Hi @Karen1!

You can see the amount of data used out of total data allowance on the Overview page that loads as soon as you sign into your account.  To figure out the remaining data, you can substract the used from total data.

Or, you can use a data counter app.  If you are using an Android phone, PM's favourite "Data Witness" app by our community member @IWIK is great and yo can set it to count plan cycles of 10, 30 or 90 days or any number of days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.