cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working. NOT A FIRST-TIME USER !

Kaguya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a plan for 3 months, 12GB. This October it expired, I did not use an auto-renewal, so I did it manually within the 90 days limit. Since then the data stopped working. It was the exact same phone so no changes in any of my setting (VPN). Last time I did not finish using all my data. This time it was not even working: current consumption 0. I am seriously thinking about asking for a refund from this point if the matter is not resolved soon.

5 REPLIES 5

@Kaguya wrote:

I have sent them an email, thank you.

@Kaguya, I would not recommend sending an email to mods as I don't think the email service is dependable.  I would suggest private messaging them.  If that is what you have done and just used the word email my apologies.

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Kaguya

I did not auto-renew my plan. I did it manually. I redo the calculation ($115 * 1.12 = $128.8) and it matches with my bank statement (including taxes).

PM.jpg 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaguya, did you put the correct amount of funds into the account prior to renewal day?  It is not mandatory that auto pay be used, manual payments works fine.  Have you gone into the account to see what happened to the top up?  In any event, as suggested, the moderator team will resolve the problem if you send them a private message with the necessary account information.

Kaguya

I have sent them a private message, thank you.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Send a private message to a moderator by clicking here and make sure to include your phone number, email address and your problem details.

My guess is that since nothing changed on your phone (and you've verified that - data is enabled, etc) then something went wrong on the back-end and they will look into it for you. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.