cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan performance

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I wanted to know that how is 1GB plan performance? Is the speed good for browsing emails, youtube and facebook? ANy body have this plan please share your experince.

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @zakhan78,

I used 1Gb for 90 days plan. So fat it's okay for my daily usage such as emailling, browser, facebook, instagram... I didn't use data for youtube but only once to watch a 1 min video and it's still Okay. 

PublicMobile101

@zakhan78 from my exsperiance with Skype if it is Audio Only it works wonderfully on data i havent tryed video calls yet but i would think they should run good on LTE data if your in a bigger city you should have LTE service 🙂 i hope this helps 😉 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello zakhan78,

With regard to data, it's identical to what Telus customers experience, as Public Mobile is a company wholly owned by Telus. As such, signals transmit to and from the towers that Telus and Bell share throughout Canada.

Cheers.

zakhan78

How is the performance for making watsapp or skype calls

PublicMobile101

yep 1 gig can go pre far if you dont watch video all the time , if you wanna watch some youtube i would recomend getting the 4 gig plan its still pre cheap. @imm1304 @zakhan78 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @zakhan78, the data speeds and coverage are excellent.  No complains from me.  

@PublicMobile101, 1GB of data for 90 days is enough for u?  I suppose as long as one doesn't stream videos, it can be manageable.  

PublicMobile101

I use The 1 gig for everything i even have this app fongo i use for calls and Texts and my exsperiance it is Plenty for me youtube Will takeup alot of data but for Facebook twitter even some Calls on a app is fine i have 1 gig for 3 months btw i hope i could help 🙂 also PM is LTE on telus network meaning it is fast and from my exsperiance it is vary fast i love it 🙂 @zakhan78

Need Help? Let's chat.