cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not reset and incoherent mods aka service

stemcell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Over a week goes by. The moderator team aka Service obviously heard my issue before here. Their reply was simple , that I used up my data.  Sorry but I did not and I watched the last 2 gb of my 8gb dwindle to nothing waiting for them to reset the usage. October 26th money was taken AND DATA NOT RESET.  I have now had no choice but to pay for a data add on and will without question having this gone to arbitration before Public Mobile even bothers coherently responding and identifying and repairing the problem without and delay.  

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stemcell wrote:

Seems it’s up to Public Mobile to reset my data NOT ME.   Let me tell you how it goes.  They reset my data when they collect my payment. They did NOT DO SO. I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM TO DO SO.  WHEN THEIR STAFF GETS BACK TO ME WITH IVE USED MY DATA UP THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY INCOHERENT. 

Sah? Would you like wine with your caviah? Shall I hold the spoon for you and deliver it for you on a biscuit?

Pics or it didn't happen. Without a screenshot of the overview and payment history...this. never. happened. It's all a trolling fiction.

stemcell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems it’s up to Public Mobile to reset my data NOT ME.   Let me tell you how it goes.  They reset my data when they collect my payment. They did NOT DO SO. I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM TO DO SO.  WHEN THEIR STAFF GETS BACK TO ME WITH IVE USED MY DATA UP THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY INCOHERENT. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkgirl not really.  You should review @stemcell's previous thead for all the details:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Monthly-reset-date/td-p/292624.   TL;DR: lots of name calling back and forth and lots of not doing what people were asking to try to assist the OP.  I'm not sure if/how this thread will go any different, but you're welcome to try.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stemcell wrote:

Over a week goes by. The moderator team aka Service obviously heard my issue before here. Their reply was simple , that I used up my data.  Sorry but I did not and I watched the last 2 gb of my 8gb dwindle to nothing waiting for them to reset the usage. October 26th money was taken AND DATA NOT RESET.  I have now had no choice but to pay for a data add on and will without question having this gone to arbitration before Public Mobile even bothers coherently responding and identifying and repairing the problem without and delay.  

If I understand correctly you requested an "early renewal", paid for it but your data usage was not reset?

The moderator response team seems to take 3-5 days currently to respond to each inquiry.

Thanks @srlawren I did not see his other post. Read a little bit of it no need for me to post in this topic or the other. Do not want. Not interested. No thanks. Pretend I was not here.

Need Help? Let's chat.