cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data limit reached early

Khalidusmani2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i am a new customer and I just got this a week ago and got a message saying data overused but I think I did not use all my data.. please let me know where can I check my usage. 

Thank!

8 REPLIES 8

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

Besides what others have replied you can also check your phone settings to compare what data has been used asa guide.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Khalidusmani2 wrote:

Hi,

i am a new customer and I just got this a week ago and got a message saying data overused but I think I did not use all my data.. please let me know where can I check my usage. 

Thank!

@Khalidusmani2  Click here for information on how to manage your data usage 

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also, since it seems like your data disappeared faster than you were expecting, you might want to check in your actual phone to see which apps used up the most data. It could be that certain apps are using a lot of background data, even when you haven't used the app. You can turn off the background data to various apps to save on your data so this doesn't happen to you again in your next data cycle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Khalidusmani2  as mentioned if the data addon does not appear it has been used up.

If so you have some options

1) go without data

2) buy a data addon 30$ for 1gb

3) add funds and ask mods to renew your plan early, this can take 2 days to happen

4) do an immediate plan change to a plan with more data.

3 and 4 forfeit the remaining portion of your existing plan. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Khalidusmani2 wrote:

Hi,

Thank!

If you can't see that (example)on your self-serve account that's because you have used all your data...

www.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM plans are prepaid so once you reach your limit then your data would stop.  You would need to purchase an add-on to get additional data.

Log into your self serve account under data and add-ons then click on my usage which would show your remaining data.  If there is no amount under data and add-ons then you have reached your limit.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you can check in your account under data usage

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.