cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data didn't renew

BGray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Auto payed my account July 30th, but my data didn't renew. I pay every 90 days. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Parv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

Check within your account that the amount has been deducted or not. In either case, contact the moderator and tell them the issue. More help can be found at :

• our chatbot SIMon.
  • Self-Serve ( account you'll login to check the details )
  • Dialing *611 on your phone

Details are available here : https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BGray wrote:

I Auto payed my account July 30th, but my data didn't renew. I pay every 90 days. Any ideas?

Dunkman's right...there have been sporadic reports of that happening. It seemed to pop up a couple months ago.

But to verify, go to your usage details here (not your phone) and select the range from July 30th and sort by MB and add up the numbers. If it adds up to something around your data limit then you have used your data. If it adds up to something well short of your limit then it would seem the counter didn't reset.

Then you'll need to contact the moderator.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

You could potentially lose any rewards that you have.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you check your account status ?

Under data and add-ons is any amount showing for data ?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BGray 

Sometimes the data counter does not reset.  Can you confirm by looking at overview page and your data usage history?

If that is the situation, you will need to contact moderator. Expect up to 48 hour wait time. 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.