cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA IS NOT WORKING, i'm not a new member

KFOK12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys, please help, my data stopped working out of the blue.  Here a few things you should know.

1) I have plenty of data left, this is not an issue.

2) I have reentered the Public mobile APN settings multiple times to no avail.

3) This may have happened after I updated my phone, im not sure, I have an HTC 10

Hope these screenshots help.  Please and thank you!!Screenshot_20170725-225157.pngScreenshot_20170725-225202.pngScreenshot_20170725-225206.pngScreenshot_20170725-225148.png

8 REPLIES 8

KFOK12

thnx

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KFOK12 you should use this link to send a private message to the modeator team for assistance.  Please provide your PM phone number and the description of the problem and things you've already tried, as you've noted in the original post and replies above.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

KFOK12

KFOK12

None of those options worked, thnx for the attempt.  Have to try to hit up a mod.

KFOK12

Yes, did not work

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One thing to try is to do a system restore after backing up your phone.  The method works for PM new customer, it may work for you too.  Perhaps some files got corrupted in your phone.

Modify APN Type:
default,supl,mms

Right now your APN cannot be used for default bearer (internet browsing) or MMS.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Have you tried the first one: Mobile Internet? I am on that one that was auto generated, and it works fine. 

Need Help? Let's chat.