cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Customer service

How are you doing @Kyleeking? Is your issue resolved?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to PM! No customer service at all! Did you know Chatr has similar plans??? 😘

Because they suck at their job! 

Oracle

@Alain007  any specific reason you are bringing up a thread from june?  with nothing constructive to add? 

Also mods are great at their job, it is not their fault they have a large workload.

Oracle

@Alain007 wrote:

Welcome to PM! No customer service at all! Did you know Chatr has similar plans??? 😘

If it works for you then sign up there

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Lol 😂 I

Don’t you have anything constructive to do during the day? 

Yes ma’am 

Mayor / Maire

@Alain007 wrote:

@Alain007

Yeah...with zones...and they're Rogers so less coverage than with Telus/Bell.

I don't know what the customer count (subscriber base?) is with PM but I gotta think it's in the 10's of thousands at least. The people coming here are the ones that are having some kind of difficulty.

Mostly it's a problem of their making ie. they typed something wrong or it's their phone or they couldn't be bothered to remember their password or they lost track of where all their old credit card was linked and then lose service here. etc. Not the fault of PM.

Some of those can't seem to adjust to the self-serve model of a cellphone service.

Then indeed it's actual problems with that same self-serve model.

And we see them all here in their worst frustration. Like you.

It can even get a little overwhelming to see the constant barrage of the same kinds of problems. I know I did when I was new here wanting to help. Then one of the regulars here "sat me down" and I got turned around. Very nice. Now I do what I can to see these people through their frustrations.

Remember those 10's of thousands I mentioned? We don't hear from them. I have had zero problems here since joining in May. Some poeple have little to nothing of need of the mods for a couple years.

Yup. The support model isn't well serviced by the company owners. What do you know...they want more profit rather than paying for immediate support for cheap customers wanting cheap cell service. The system has several problems that if fixed would remove the weight from the few support people.

Go lay your dump (now rightfully removed) all over Telus and its shareholders if you have that much of a problem with what's going on here.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am totally confused how this company can operate without being responsive to the needs of customers. Can not figure out how not having 'humans' to actually answer and manage the issues faced by customers makes sense... will give you a try for a little while if I can ever get my phone activated, and the account activated.... will see