cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Customer service

I have emailed for help, no one responding. Public ripped me off 51. Bucks this morning. Can't get any help and if I don't by the end of the day public will lose 3 customers in total. Not acceptable to be charged in my card twice within minutes for 1 account and make the best of it no credit for it... poor service on public do take unauthorized payments.

Re: Customer service

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tags (1)

I have 3 times no response

Mayor / Maire

@Kyleeking, have you send a private message to the moderators?  That is the only way they communicate with customers.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Yes I have

Oracle

@Kyleeking wrote:

Sending multiple messages will not increase the response time.  It is first come first serve basis.  THe more messages you send the longer the list of private messages the moderators need to go through.  It could take sometime but PM will take care of it

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Kyleeking wrote:

Sending multiple messages will not increase the response time.  It is first come first serve basis.  THe more messages you send the longer the list of private messages the moderators need to go through.

Why is Moderator_Team even posting to this tread instead of responding to @Kyleeking's private messages in the first place? Woman Mad

Yes I was going to say the same. Why not respond on my email instead of thread. But seeing how you took the time to do that why not take the time to fix the problem?

Mayor / Maire

@Kyleeking wrote:

Yes I was going to say the same. Why not respond on my email instead of thread. But seeing how you took the time to do that why not take the time to fix the problem?

@Kyleeking just wanted to verify--when you say "email", you didn't actually email them, right?  If you did, please note that the former email inbox for support is no longer in use.  The only way to get help from the moderator team now is to send them a private message through this community.  Please see @abTest's reply above for the link to do so.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

correct i sent a private message, took 3 days for a response and they said to click the link but he didn't attach a link, needless to say it is still not fixed!