cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support > Problems

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My mother and brother were Public Mobile customers in the past and I would manage their accounts for them. I would call, provide PIN and issues were promptly resolved. Woman Happy

In March, I referred an elderly Spanish friend of mine, who does not have an Internet. She had some problems when porting from Fido. I contacted Customer Service and provided her PIN. Support was provided and her issue was resolved. Good work Noella (moderator)! Woman Happy

Yesterday, I referred another Spanish friend of mine, who does not speak English, does not have an Internet and lives out of town. She has a problem with her name displaying. Today, I have contacted Customer Service and provided all the required information for verification purposes. I was refused support by Bladimir R (moderator), who said that she needs to contact Public Mobile herself. On my response, another moderator Gregory, told me almost the same thing and suggested that she creates a Community account and contact Public Mobile herself! What??? Woman Surprised Woman Frustrated

So, instead of me helping my friends over the phone, what is Public Mobile wants me to do? In order to get $1 Refer-a-Friend Reward, I need to go around my town, pickup one person who speaks Spanish (translator), pickup second person who requires support and bring them to my place. Sit for hours, until we communicate with Moderators_Team back and forth. Then, I have to drive around delivering people home. I will waste more gas then one dollar I have received off my bill!!! Woman Mad
It easier for me, tell my friend to find another mobile carrier, where she can get over the phone support and I can communicate on her behalf without any problems.

EDIT: My original tread had title “Useless Customer Service - Support Refusal” and was deleted!

4 REPLIES 4

LEGO

@will13am As you can see from my second message I was eventually helped, but I have encounter problem again with the same moderator! I am getting upset now and having doubts about switching to Public Mobile. Community is great and helpful, but I cannot say the same about some moderators! Woman Frustrated

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LEGO, sorry to hear about the inconsistent support.  Like yourself, I used to manage a boat load of accounts for friends and family.  I got consistent service whether getting support for my own accounts or those under my management.  I wonder if this is a new policy you are encountering. 

LEGO

SECOND PROBLEM:
I am on 90-day plan and had $16 worth of rewards (AutoPay $6, Refer-a-Friend $6 and Community reward $4). Then, I future dated my plan to 30-day plan and my AutoPay and Refer-a-Friend rewards become less. Now, my total rewards only $8. I waited few days thinking that system would correct itself, but no. Since I am on 90-day plan my rewards should not diminished until my payment due date.

Contacted Moderator_Team and Bladimr_R responded! Not him again!!! His response did not sound logical to me! On my response he replyed “As a gesture of good will (for this time only), I have credited you $8.”

My response: “I don’t need a gesture of good will! I need a proper explanation! If you do not have an answer to my question, please, forward my message to someone who may answer it.”
Bladimr_R response: “Your issue has been solved.  You're welcome. “

What???? He totally ignored my problem and shut me up!
My rewards did not changed! Now, I cannot see them at all!!!

rewards.jpg

LEGO

UPDATE:

I have contacted oracles and was told they cannot do editing or delete posts, only moderators can. Sent a message to Shazia_K and Mary_M asking them to release my post, never heard a word from them. But, the next day a moderator Abdoulaye contacted me and offered help with my friend’s problem. In my reply, I also asked to educate those moderators that refused support to me and ask to release my post so that Community would be aware of existing problem with support. I was told I should be able to post it again. But, when I tried again, it was rejected two times. I have contacted Abdoulaye and told him about it, to which he sent me to forum guidelines. I do not see anything in my post that would go against forum guidelines. I decided not to waste my time fighting them. They never admit of any wrong doings on their part or apologized to me!

Need Help? Let's chat.