cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently online: 9 members 2,111 guests (as of 10:24 PST)

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The ratio of members and guests on this forum amazes me.

Perhaps they are activating customers, perhaps they are existing customer with no issue.
Either way, I hope this is an indirect indication that the majority of the Public mobile users have no issues with their service.

7 REPLIES 7

Subbanator96

I probably dont help that number 😛 usually just browse the threads until I find something I want to comment on or bravo, and only log in at that point. 

emilyge0rgia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I didn't use a voucher.. I said I usually use vouchers but I couldn't afford a 25 dollar one so I made a payment with a visa debit.. payment was processed and shows up on the account as being active but my service still doesn't work

jimmyche

@emilyge0rgia wrote:
I guess I can't see any promos.. what are they? I made a thread on the payment section but seems like no one is over there and most are here

I have seen your post. Unfortunately, I have no experience with the voucher system as, like most of us here in Canada, I have credit card and I set up auto payment. This is what I have decided to leave your issue to other capable hands.

Nope, that's a special feature so those online feel crushed by the masses! Robot LOL

Click View All to see the real number of members online. Well, almost all, since one can login to the forum but remain hidden. That's what Ralph, pictured here, does so no one is frightened.

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

I'm sure alot of people are just looking at Public as well after the made waves with most recent promo

emilyge0rgia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I guess I can't see any promos.. what are they? I made a thread on the payment section but seems like no one is over there and most are here

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It has dramatically increased due to the promo. We used to have same amount of users online but way less guest. I think those who stay logged in for long period of time and system puts them to inactive and as a guest. So, i think some guest aren't actually browsing the community right now.  

Need Help? Let's chat.