cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current moderator wait times based on real interactions.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not sure how long this post will stay visable but its worth a shot.

Please post your moderator message date and  they they replied.   

Please not fill this thread with mod bashing or PM bashing etc..as this is not the intent.  just facts on sent date and reply date.

Oracles feel free to modify/update or delete this post .

My most recent interactions was as follows:

Message sent: Tursday October 25th 9:30 am

Reply received:  Monday October 29 :7:00 am

10 REPLIES 10

mimmo

mod reply from @Eric128

• sent first message Nov 1
  • first response on nov 3, replied same day 
  • 2nd response this morning on Nov 4, replied immediately

key point is, problem not solve yet  

orriginal thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/it-is-almost-3-hours-not-porting-yet/...

Shifralowen1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I had quick response at first but the problem was not resolved and after giving the info I was asked I didn't hear back from them. BUT:

Today, I had a wonderful experience with a moderator named Aïssata. Very professional, kind & friendly and most importantly: efficient in deliverering the help I needed very soon. I'm relieved that the problem was resolved on the same day.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not to bad of a wait time..good it cleared up tho....

Mike_l
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Message sent: 10-31-2018 04:07 PM

Reply received:  11-02-2018 12:07 PM 

My issue resolved itself as it was just a slow port

Shifralowen1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow! That's really a long time

i had a problem that my phone line wasn't working even though I paid and my balance is 0

at first I got a quick response but they asked me for some info and now it's been almost 24 hours that I haven't heard back from them. It's frustrating as I want to be able to use my phone line after paying for it. 

mimmo

Sent: ‎10-29-2018 09:36 PM

Received: 10-30-2018: 7:25 am

@Effort wrote:

Sent: 10-20-2018 6:47PM

Received: 10-23-2018 2:26 PM

Also they said my issue will be resolved within 3-7 days, it hasn't been fixed yet. By tomorrow, it'll be a week and it's simply changing the amount of credit I get from referrals.

I believe this thread is about moderator response time which is not necessarily resolution time.  The reason why I say this is that is the very issue you are seeking resolution for requires the moderators to seek back office support which takes longer.  I would call the response time the time it took for the moderators to pass your problem to the back office.  BTW, back in the day when moderator response times were roughly a few hours, it took about 4 weeks and 2 tries for the back office to resolve my referral problem.  In the end they didn't fully resolve it, but close enough. 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sent: 10-20-2018 6:47PM

Received: 10-23-2018 2:26 PM

Also they said my issue will be resolved within 3-7 days, it hasn't been fixed yet. By tomorrow, it'll be a week and it's simply changing the amount of credit I get from referrals.

popping
Sent 10-24-2018 05:53 PM
Replied 10-26-2018 02:36 PM

dmbcanada
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My most recent and only @CS_Agent interaction:

Sent: ‎10-27-2018 07:38 PM
Received:  10-29-2018  01:10PM

My issue was actually resolved by reading previous posts on this forum by PM users with similar issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.