cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Charge At Midnight, Not Sure What For?

nonpromqueen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a credit card charge of 11.30 on my credit card in the middle of the night. I checked my daughters account and mine, and no transaction is listed.

Any idea what that's for?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nonpromqueen wrote:

I received a credit card charge of 11.30 on my credit card in the middle of the night. I checked my daughters account and mine, and no transaction is listed.

Any idea what that's for?

@nonpromqueen  Plan renewal via AutoPay or one-time payment of $10.00 to fund your account. (Vial selfserve or 611).

nonpromqueen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's what I was thinking but I haven't ordered a new sim card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nonpromqueen  Is today the renewal date of either account?  11.30 would be 10.00 + 13%(tax).  not sure if you are in a 13% tax province.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It was probably for a sim card $10 + tax.

There is a $10 plan and data add-on for 200MB .  Did you make a plan change or purchase an add-on ?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nonpromqueen 

That is $10 + taxes.  Did one of you buy an add on recently?  Change plans?  Recent renewal dates?

If your payment history in both accounts do not show anything, it could be an error.  You could contact moderator to check your account, but response times are 1-2 days.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Another possibilitiy is a compromised credit card.  Make sure that there are no other unrecognized charges.  

Need Help? Let's chat.