cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid 19 Relief from payments, any financial relief being offered?

bpopman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having difficulty coming up with payment on my 3 accounts with Public mobile due to COVID, lost job and CERB not enough to my bills/living expenses..been reading that other cell companies are offering some financial relief during this time for their customers..Is PM doing anything to help its customers?  

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lor091316 wrote:

How do I go about covid 19 payment relief 

@Lor091316 

Sorry that you feel you're in a situation to need to ask.

Scroll up to the top of this thread and see that you need to contact the moderators.

@Lor091316 wrote:

@Lor091316 You just signed up today on the community, are you brand new to Public Mobile? There is no Covid payment relief program. You could always make your case to a moderator for help.

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Lor091316
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The spirit of giving that's so nice of you naepalm. That's what I've seen to be so great about the community here is everybody likes to help people out.

I am serious though if you need some help message me if they cant. 👍

@Jb456 just doing.my part 😄

bpopman

@Naepalm Very nice of you..thank you but I will see what PM can do..cheers 2 u sir 

@Naepalm  Awfully nice of you. 👍👏

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@bpopman 

Contact the Moderators and in the heading write financial relief. 

How much are the three accounts? 

I may be able to help you out. If you are ok with that. 

Let me know. 

Here is their contact:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tanita

i agree with @darlicious  , reaching out to them is ideal. hopefully your struggles end soon. 

Tanita

hi, sorry to hear about your struggles. Most companies currently have ways to assist their clients when it comes to situations like these. Not sure if there's something in place with PM but maybe reach out to someone and tell them your situation. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bpopman 

Contact the moderators and explain your situation. They look at each situation on a case by case basis.

Need Help? Let's chat.