cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage Map in BC is wrong.

jchakkal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was looking at the coverage map for BC and I noticed it was completely wrong. It had almost no coverage outside the Vancouver area but that has to be incorrect because TELUS, the network that Public Mobile uses, has the best coverage in BC

I am hoping that is just a mapping error and not an exclusion of service from TELUS.

36 REPLIES 36

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Yep that is definitely wrong. Don't worry though your PM phone will work anywhere where a Telus Sim Card phone will work.

jchakkal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is nothing specific about this

I made 2 images to show you what's missing. It's quite obvious and very large.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @jchakkal - It'll help us understand the gap if you could give us a specific location let's say a postal code where you were hoping to get coverage and is not showing in the map.

That's correct. Telus's coverage is for all their subsidiaries, not for Telus specifically, unless stated 

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I think also what you're thinking Telus coverage goes also for PM, Koodo Prep/postpaid, PC Mobile

jtlooyis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am considering changing service providers and public mobile is one of the companies I am looking at. This would be a bit of deal breaker - hoping its just a map error *fingers crossed*

Need Help? Let's chat.