cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Contest winners announced

Thank you public mobile! I don't what I'll spend my winnings on yet at Amazon.ca but woohoo! Congratulations to the other two lucky winners I hope you've stuck to your resolutions. Mine is coming true....I'm luckier than ever! All is looking good for March 17th St. Paddy's Day....wish me luck!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Contest winners announced

Congrats to all the winners.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

Thank you public mobile! I don't what I'll spend my winnings on yet at Amazon.ca but woohoo! Congratulations to the other two lucky winners I hope you've stuck to your resolutions. Mine is coming true....I'm luckier than ever! All is looking good for March 17th St. Paddy's Day....wish me luck!

Good job, guys! All the best with your resolutions and dreams!

Highlighted

Congrats @darlicious . Enjoy  the card. And good luck.👍

@darlicious wrote:

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

Congrats @darlicious . Enjoy  the card. And good luck.👍

@darlicious wrote:

@gblackma  Thank you...so far so good. I'm feeling more confident now. I believe things happen for a reason. Third time lucky for the fix.....the fix is in!

Highlighted

You are welcome @darlicious . So, what was the actual skill testing question?

Highlighted
Oracle

@darlicious , congrats on winning the contest.  In the spirit of being helpful, I have an Amazon wish list to help you consume the prize.  No need to thank me.  I would do this for anyone, anytime.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

You are welcome @darlicious . So, what was the actual skill testing question?

The first one I gave you in your post. Lol....i was a little disappointed  you awarded the solution yesterday!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious , congrats on winning the contest.  In the spirit of being helpful, I have an Amazon wish list to help you consume the prize.  No need to thank me.  I would do this for anyone, anytime.  

@will13am   Sure no problem anything for you!

Highlighted
Oracle

everything-happens-for-a-reason.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.