cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest Winners

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the winners! Stranger things....is there a way to respond to the announcement of the winners? Or is just me? Anyways I recognize 4 names....barely. Amazon gift cards sure brought a lot of non users to the community and gave them an opportunity to check out the forum and learn about posting. So public mobile gets a win for bringing regular customers to the community for the first time!

12 REPLIES 12

Dlysh113
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am very behind and already forgot I entered the contest as well but congratulations on the winners!

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations to all the winners! Stranger things....is there a way to respond to the announcement of the winners? Or is just me? Anyways I recognize 4 names....barely. Amazon gift cards sure brought a lot of non users to the community and gave them an opportunity to check out the forum and learn about posting. So public mobile gets a win for bringing regular customers to the community for the first time!

Wow!  you recognized 4 of them.  I only recognized one  😞 

Quite strange.

@Triguy  Only because I have great memory and I read a lot of posts. Only one was really recognizable  the other 3 were familiar.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the gift cards winners ! It was a great promotion by PM to attract alot of new account holders.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

Wow!  you recognized 4 of them.  I only recognized one  😞 

Quite strange.

@totalUser wrote:

@darlicious wow i totally missed that one:) well that's what happens when you wake up late, miss your morning coffee and dont visit the community on time, notification area looks like walkin clinic wait room:)

@totalUser  Oh boy what a morning to wake up late! You've got a lot of catching up do! Now if you post a snow pic the wrong thread ( or the right one depending on your perspective) you get sent to the principals office. Hopefully we get suspended for an unofficial snow day. Meet at cowboy hill. I'll bring my extra krazy karpets if you don't have a toboggan.

@totalUser wrote:

@darlicious wow i totally missed that one:) well that's what happens when you wake up late, miss your morning coffee and dont visit the community on time, notification area looks like walkin clinic wait room:)

LOL, I was JUST going to reply to this post, and ask if "walking clink" had something to do with the aforementioned missing of the morning coffee, and when I hit the "quote" button, I saw it now made some sense..... guess you ninja'd me with your "edit" button! 😆 

@totalUser  The announcement is up but there's no way to respond or congratulate.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I've read before, they announced the winners, but some of them fell off the face of the earth, moved to lucky, one replied a month later after a replacement was picked. So i guess they are delaying announcement until they hear back from all of them. And that was lots of cards, it may take some time

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats  to all the winners. Enjoy your cards.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It wouldn't let me congratulate them too. So congratulations, hope you got something good with the Amazon gift cards.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I think it's just a hiccup. People already pointed out wrong picture. 1%=5%? I'm sure they will sort it out soon, but probably not rush to make another mistake

Need Help? Let's chat.