cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Contacting and getting results from Community Moderators

you guys go out trolling together by the looks of it  ..so when i explain what issues im having its snarky ..get over your self

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vincep wrote:

you guys go out trolling together by the looks of it ..get over your self 

In all fairness, it was a bit of fun that last jab. I hope you get your issues resolved. I am not in here to "troll", I am a user just like you, hopeing I can help someone with their issues. Usually simple ones, as I don't know things at the level of the Oracles.

And if you decide to leave and head to another carrier, I hope you have better luck.

Smiley Happy

Im seriuosly contamplating it ..my old carrier Chatr has the same plan at the same price point ..and i never had any issues with them for 10 years ..the only problen was the customer support was based in the philpines and the like to script talk to customers a drawn out process ...but even that is better then no customer service i must admit 

Oracle

@JackQuint wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Would you like some assistance with holding the door open for you?  Don't let the swinging gate whack you on the way out! 

Hey, don't get me wrong, I would dearly love to be pampered like a king.  I am the one paying for the pamering.  If Public Mobile implements a service model that saves them a bit of money and with some savings passed onto the consumer, I am all for it. 

As much as you may disagree, the current customer service model is not as bad as you make it out to be.  Yesterday a colleague who I referred to Public Mobile had an issue with one of his accounts.  I took the opportunity to introduce him to the community forum support model.  He was able to do some perusing around the forum to check for like problems from the past.  He got a chance to send a PM to the moderator team.  In the end, his issue was resolve fairly quickly.  He rated the overall experince as no different than calling in.  What he actually liked was not having to sit on the phone listening to bad music.  When the PM response came in, he got an email notification.  Checked the PM for resolution, all done with efficiency. 

Is the snark really necessary?

That someone had a good experience doesn't address the issue many are having. They are going days without the service they have paid for in advance with little acknowledgement. Remember, this is a prepaid service and PM has a contractual obligation to provide what's paid for. Since they aren't (in many cases), they have a good faith obligation to provide a path to resolution and it doesn't seem to be effective for many.

That you're happy is irrelevant. The underling concern is valid, reasonable, and being dismissive of it just makes you look silly.

Based on the title, this thread is a discussion on the moderator team effectiveness.  I merely provided an unadulterated snapshot of an interaction with the moderator team yesterday morning.  With respect to the problems affecting large numbers of customers having nothing to do with moderator team performance, you will find that my posts are as critical of Public Mobile as any other customer.  It I was affected by the dropped calls, no text problems for weeks I would have writers cramp putting in CCTS complaints.  I am just trying to tell it like it is here, without the emotional outbursts.  Call me irrelevant, stick and stones by friend. 

I'm happy to report that i have been helped by a Moderator named " Andu " who took couple of hour to resolve my problems ..i now have a calgary number and no longer a Lethbridge number 

Great job Andu 

@vincep wrote:

I'm happy to report that i have been helped by a Moderator named " Andu " who took couple of hour to resolve my problems ..i now have a calgary number and no longer a Lethbridge number 

Great job Andu 

I'm glad this was fixed for you

@vincep wrote:

Great job Andu 

@vincep  Thanks for the update. So dealing with PM moderators is not all that bad is it?Smiley Happy I guess slim came through just had to wait a little longer. Smiley Happy

Oracle

@vincep wrote:

ok stoneskipper you have taken the liberity to comment on this post as well , and the issue i am having is that there is alack of customer service from PM ....not the issue of number change for a long distance number to a local number , which has caused me not to receive local calls for my contacts for the past two months ...well you had mentioned in the prevoius thread that i should take it up with the moderators .....well if you had read the start of this thread you would have seen that i have been having difficulties getting replies from them for 4 day and two months now ....so please stay on topic and dont confuse my prvious thread with this one ...it has nothing to do with the 403 number which i dont really care about ...just want a local number period 

I know it has been hours since a post in this thread but to continually not call someone by their chosen name here or using other name calling tactics is totally uncalled for.  Now I see you have also changed your tune on the area code.  When many others told you that  there weren't any available to PM you would dismiss this and said you needed a Calgary 403 number.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/phone-number-status/m-p/365051/highli...

i only want the 403 as my area code ..dont want others ..it confuses my senior 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/phone-number-status/m-p/365057/highli...

@vincep wrote:

not true the moderator had three sets of numbers starting with 403 for me to chose from . and what is this port over ? i just want a 403 number ..i dont want to go all over the map just for that number 

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

shawnC12 it time you let things go , and move on with your life ..if you would have read the threads you would have seen i was asking about the getting results from the Moderators ..what you are talking about is not the subject in discussion ...this is a new thread with a new topic . phone numbers and changing too a local number is not relevent . 

you need to stop these bullying tactics period ...and that goes for others that dont read the subject and the complete thread .

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@vincep wrote:

shawnC12 it time you let things go , and move on with your life ..if you would have read the threads you would have seen i was asking about the getting results from the Moderators ..what you are talking about is not the subject in discussion ...this is a new thread with a new topic . phone numbers and changing too a local number is not relevent . 

you need to stop these bullying tactics period ...and that goes for others that dont read the subject and the complete thread .

@vincep Glad that you got your issue sorted out and so this thread is done now. There's no bullying or agenda against anyone here so I am locking this thread.