cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contactin admin

russ1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there an easier way to get help from admin other than to sit and wait to sit and wait?
pretty fed up with this whole public mobile thing

23 REPLIES 23

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@russ1 

@russ1 wrote:

Is there an easier way to get help from admin other than to sit and wait to sit and wait?
pretty fed up with this whole public mobile thing

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

@AE_Collector  You hit that one on the head. I was just reading thru and missed that it wasnt the OP responding! By the looks of it the mods got in touch soon after.

@Munu 

It would have been far better for you to start a topic instead of jumping into this one. The OP of this topic is already frustrated and has limited time available to get his phone working and now he has to try to sort out which Replies are for him and which are for you. I also suspect some of the replies think they are talking to the OP.

And since I am now “the bad guy” I will mention one more thing, in a way people are “paid” for helping out here. You eliminate some of that “pay” for those who help you by tagging onto an unrelated topic instead if starting your own topic since only one “solution” can be awarded per topic. I am not speaking on behalf of myself on the subject of “solutions”, I don’t participate in “solutions” here!

AE_Collector

@Munu wrote:

I did but didn’t answer my question 

@Munu  If you can't unlock your selfserve account access by resetting the password then contact PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Munu@russ1  try stopping at an esso and purchase an instant top up.

instant top up-01.jpeg

Munu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did but didn’t answer my question 

@Munu wrote:

Help me to unlock my self serve 

@Munu  Try resetting your password. If that doesn't work hit the "?" bottom right and ask for help! 

Munu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help me to unlock my self serve 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@russ1  Get the Fongo or TextNow app so you can at least call/text at those wifi stops.  

@russ1 wrote:

Thanks to everyone however I guess I wait… In response to the better than sitting on the phone waiting my problem is is I have no phone and I drive a truck so I have to pull in to public Wi-Fi to log on to this forum and to also wait to see if admin has contacted me..

Guess this kind of plan isn’t for everybody

This kind of plan isn't for everyone...if you must have 24/7 instant access to a contact center, then PM probly isn't for you....but...you do have 24/7 instant access to the Community Forum to help you.

If you could provide us with just a bit of info, we might be able to help resolve your problem before a moderator can.

On your next check-in...log into My Account to see if your plan says Expired or something else.

Do you have a valid credit card on your account set to Autopay or have you been paying manually ? Did you get a different / renewed credit card recently ?

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you contact the chatbot, SIMon, you can ask your questions there and it will lead you to an agent/moderator.

Take a few minutes and give us as much detail as possible.

what plan you are on.

roughly how long you have been with PM.

is anything working - voice, text, data?
have you tried Powering down and restarting your Phone?

do you know if your plan might have just done monthly renewal when problem started?

if you are in the $15 plan it could be as simple as you have run out of minutes.

AE_Collector

@kselmak from what it sounds like, his auto-pay failed most likely. never trust the auto-pay! lol 

Hi @russ1 

When you say you have no phone, is it data only or calls and texts

What is your status when you login to your selfserve?

We're here to help too, sometimes you can troubleshoot even before customer service gets back to you

@russ1 what message do you get when you dial 611 or log into your self service account?  Thanks. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@russ1  For all account related problems that require access you your account you need to wait for the Mods to respond/fix.

@russ1 

There are drawbacks In the customer support at PM for some People. But The flip side is you could be on a pay phone for 1.5 hours listening to elevator music trying to get through to the other guys. 

Only two ways to get help here.

1- They pay some of us to help you but you have to tell us what the problem is.

2- Submit a ticket for help from a moderator.

The best method is to give us as many details as possible, if it looks like something that moderators will be needed for we will tell you to submit a ticket while trying to help you fix the problem. Frequently people are waiting for help from a moderator when we could quickly clear it up for you.

AE_Collector 

russ1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks to everyone however I guess I wait… In response to the better than sitting on the phone waiting my problem is is I have no phone and I drive a truck so I have to pull in to public Wi-Fi to log on to this forum and to also wait to see if admin has contacted me..

Guess this kind of plan isn’t for everybody

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@russ1 nope, only that. On the other hand, this is one of the results of the PM's low costs for plans. But for other providers you can spend the same if not more amount of time waiting on the phone line/online chat.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire
@russ1 sorry no matter what avenue you choose there is a wait time. Some of us prefer this to sit on the phone for 2 hours with a representative and elevator music.

On the bright side, it absolutely helps with endearing qualities like patience.

Enjoy your day, when they do answer often they are able to.solve your issue quickly.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The only way to contact a moderator is by either submitting a ticket or private message.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@russ1 as long as it doesn't involve accessing your account. Tell us the problem. Maybe we can help you out here. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@russ1 no unfortunately that's the only way to communicate with customer service. they should be replying to your message soon.

their opening hours are 9am et.

did you create a ticket? or did you private message them directly? creating a ticket should have a faster response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.