cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats PublicMobile!

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like many providers have taken a page from Public Mobile and started offering similar promo plans. Thank you PM for starting this wave of more reasonable phone plans. 

Funny to see how these other providers are just following the footsteps and copying PM.

Just the other day I saw a 2 hour lineup outside a provider who shall not be named.

Any other horror stories out there?

10 REPLIES 10

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'd love it. Hoping for unlimited nationwide calling next time. Plus larger data options, like 15GB and 18GB for $150 and $180 respectively.

sm2016

@dotCEO 

Western only offers on Virgin Mobile and Fido, but I think the offers have expired

sm2016

@Rockdaddy22 IMO, it should be a race to the bottom.. in this day and age, cell phones have almost become a commodity. Wishes and dreams though

Rockdaddy22
But then PM would go lower, race to the bottom. In our dreams maybe.

srlawren

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
It's only out west. Nobody can compete nation wide with PM, we have this discussion every so often.

@Rockdaddy22 well, it's not that they can't, it's that thus far they haven't.  There's nothing saying Rogers or Bell couldn't do the same with one of their flanker brands nation-wide.....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mylabmax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree.  You need to jump a lot of hoops to get it if your from ON like me.  So PM is the best option.  Plus, the longer you stay, the more saving you get.

With that said, I hope the success of this promo will improve PM's system and will give them a longer leash from Telus to offer mo affordable plans.

The issues that popped up should be analyzed and root cause should be identified if it is indeed a system/software issue or a human/user error.

Rockdaddy22
It's only out west. Nobody can compete nation wide with PM, we have this discussion every so often.

dotCEO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@sm2016 Mind DM'ing me the providers? 

Thanks Mate!

mylabmax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you in BC or AB?

doucanada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Competition is always good for the consumer.

Need Help? Let's chat.