cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

PopeCanada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not even sure if this is the right place to ask this. I made a manual payment today and my service wasn't turned back on so I made another payment and my service was turned back on. So basically I paid double. 

Why didn't it accept my payment the first time? Will the extra cash roll over in to next month?

9 REPLIES 9

PopeCanada

Once service is fixed, good news is extra balance won't be wasted.  It will be used at next renewal.

JoeFrankRoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

did you try to reactivate?

Monica_M
Customer Support Agent

Hey @PopeCanada 🙂

Thanks for being part of our Public Mobile Community. In case you have any further question regarding this situation, you can reach us through private message , and we will be more than glad to help you.

Best regards,

Monica

Public Mobile Community Moderator

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PopeCanada wrote:

Not even sure if this is the right place to ask this. I made a manual payment today and my service wasn't turned back on so I made another payment and my service was turned back on. So basically I paid double. 

Why didn't it accept my payment the first time? Will the extra cash roll over in to next month?

When you dial *611 do you have a balance? If yes, then it will be applied next month.

PopeCanada

Okay thanks

We can't tell you why but for sure the money will stay in your available funds for your next month fee!!Smiley Happy It's still for you!

PopeCanada

Yes I see my monthly amount. Iv checked my bank account and I definitely paid twice. Why didn't it accept my first payment? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PopeCanada  If you check your self serve portal, do you see an amount in your account balance? Probably equal to one of your payments...

Need Help? Let's chat.