cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Concerning 20 $ referral

I am paying for my dad and managing it through public mobile 

Will the referal bonus apply ?

Keep in mind I pay for it under my name and account but I lend the SIM card too my 80 year old dad.

My dad recently purchased an impulse phone with higher monthly fee so I am on the case NOW

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I don't want too refer anyone but pay activation of new Sim ----will I get a referral bonus too myself?

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I don't want too refer anyone but pay activation of new Sim ----will I get a referral bonus too myself? 

Example

I am paying for my dad but manage it here on my account ? 

Do I get referal bonus!

Email me I will eventually respond 

Oracle

Re: Concerning 20 $ referral

@dboxtvinfo715 , the $20 referral bonus will be issued regardless of who is referred including one self.  So if you set up a new account and use an existing accout to refer, the existing account will receive the $20 referral bonus.  The names on the two account are immaterial. 

Before I accept solution 

Keep in mind-- I use same payment method-- same name. Sounds great if this is the case I have my mom also who pays for overpriced cell !

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes same name and address, I did the same for my mom and her sister and got the bonus. EnjoySmiley Happy best cell provider ever totally opposite of Rogers or bell that always sent bigger or it looks like somebody else's bill

Oracle

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Before I accept solution 

Keep in mind-- I use same payment method-- same name. Sounds great if this is the case I have my mom also who pays for overpriced cell !

Trust me, I have 5 accounts, same credit card, same name on the account and I am getting referral credits for the self referrals.  All accounts are treated as separate and distinct.  There is no interaction other than with respect to using the referral code.  By all means, bring over the family and friends too. 

messages from two different places merged into one thread

Public Mobile

Browse

dboxtvinfo715
Public Mobile Community

Private Messages
To: Moderator_Team Moderator
Sent: ‎12-12-2019 01:32 PM

Re: hi I will transfer soon
hi, I am trying too setup a second and third SIM activation for my parents and receive bonus , all must be under xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my attempt too activate my second SIM.

The system won't accept

View all Next

Get Started
Check Your Phone
Order a SIM Card
Find a store
Activate a SIM Card
Our Plans
Coverage Maps
Rewards
Loyalty
AutoPay
Refer a Friend
Help the Community
Community
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube
My Account
Create Account
Visit Account
Get Help
Ask a Question
Privacy & Legal
Service Terms
E911 Service
CRTC Wireless Code
Careers

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 

Every account needs a unique email address.