cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Compliments on PM Moderator messaging

MoreYummy wrote:

@LudditeArent those phone from koodoo work on public mobile , since they are on same network?

@MoreYummy Yes, Koodo/Telus phones work on Public Mobile. Some people still prefer to have them unlocked to use while travelling, or if they find a better deal elsewhere.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am so happy to see a positive post about the help here!
I’ve made a few myself and I’m glad to see someone else praising the mod team too!! 😊😍
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying figure  out these forums going in a loop Of the same posts over and over for over an hour. They get ZERO  compliment from me. I've been with pm since the started in Toronto but am thinking of switching providers because I can't navigate this ridiculous moderator bull****. Bring back the call centre. Or at least make the site easier to navigate.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@StephanieH, I'll help if I can.

You can confidently open a new thread if you think that someone from the community might be able to answer your question. Really friendly bunch here.

Alternatively, you can directly message the @Moderator_Team for assistance to get help with your account.

Whatever you do, boldly ask questions and keep talking. There are a lot of people—me included—that want your PM account to work for you.

I'll watch for your next post.

Mayor / Maire

@StephanieH if you are trying to figure out how to get help from the moderators, please check out this info:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@StephanieH: Check out @srlawren's post, it's got everything you need! (good job, sir!)

Also, if you've been with PM since they started and only just now need help then that's a pretty good record. Smiley Happy

What is your issue, anyway? Maybe one of us here can help you with it. I'd suggest you start a new topic but eh - if here's easier then go for it.

Mayor / Maire

koimr1 wrote:

@StephanieH: Check out @srlawren's post, it's got everything you need! (good job, sir!)

@koimr1 full credit to folks I have stolen elements of mine from, including @ShawnC13 and  most recently @mimmo_L.  

koimr1 wrote:

@StephanieH: What is your issue, anyway? Maybe one of us here can help you with it. I'd suggest you start a new topic but eh - if here's easier then go for it.

@StephanieH have you been able to get any help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren I would not call it stealing but more a collaboration.