cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Mbou21_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why isn't the community setting built in? Why did I needed to create a user name and filled out the new user to create an account ... 

I feel like I could of used the services months ago. Felt like I was signing up for something completely different. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Mbou21_  This also gives people considering switching to public mobile the opportunity to learn about the services they offer. The disadvantages and the advantages. You can learn how to manage your account, earn rewards to lower your bill or about new promos. I wish i knew about it before I  switched! Then customers can make an informed decision. Pm is not for everybody....but I love it!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Mbou21_Public Mobile is a mixure of off the shelf systems in order to cut costs. The billing / selfserve system is by redknee and the community system is by Lithium / Khoros. There is no integration between those 2 systems.. we just have to put up with it.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Mbou21_ wrote:

Why isn't the community setting built in? Why did I needed to create a user name and filled out the new user to create an account ... 

I feel like I could of used the services months ago. Felt like I was signing up for something completely different. 

You need to create a username in case you need help from Public Mobile. Having conversations with others is optional if you have the time.

Need Help? Let's chat.