cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community doesn't show notifications of my posts and bravos

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I dont know what happened this days, My Community doesnt show notifications of my posts and bravos given, only show 2 weeks ago badges no recent ones, why?

11 REPLIES 11

Abbydad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like this was resolved! Good to know

@Dunkman wrote:

@yanzhiqiang 

For giving out bravos, the 25 bravogiving badge is the last badge given for that type of badge.  I checked my badges and that is the last one given for myself.  I have given many bravos the last year, but my last badge is also 25 one.  

To tell you the truth, badges are not that important anyways.....  

Once you've received all of those badges that are mostly given to beginners, they tend to start losing meaning.  Public Mobile has also given out badges for fun Public Mobile company birthdays or for movie releases, but really, Public Mobile could delete my badges and it would make no difference to me.

The badges for new users can have negative consequences. There's a badge for creating 5 new threads, so often, new members will create 5 identical threads or post 5 messages in separate threads that really should havve been in 1 just to get that badge.  With the badge for giving out 25 bravos, some members even stop bravoing altogether.

yanzhiqiang

Thanks!

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Thank you for helping, before I got like 10bravosgiving badge or 25bravogiving badge, now no matter how many bravos I gave, no more badges, I dont understand.

@yanzhiqiang 

For giving out bravos, the 25 bravogiving badge is the last badge given for that type of badge.  I checked my badges and that is the last one given for myself.  I have given many bravos the last year, but my last badge is also 25 one.  

To tell you the truth, badges are not that important anyways.....  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Thank you for helping, before I got like 10bravosgiving badge or 25bravogiving badge, now no matter how many bravos I gave, no more badges, I dont understand.

Because that's all there are for those kinds of badges. Depending on your device and browser, hover over a clickable username and the little window pops up. Click on the greyish +## to the right of the badges and you'll see them all. Do that with someone like a Mayor and you should see all there is to see.

yanzhiqiang

@yanzhiqiang 

I was able to find several bravos given out by you today (now considered yesterday with eastern time change).

Bravos Activity for yanzhiqiang.png

yanzhiqiang

Thanks, but this morning I gave more than 50 bravos not showing on my profile.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@yanzhiqiang 

I just went into your profile and you just received the 3rd topic badge about 10 minutes ago.  Once you been contributing more, you won't get as many badges because you achieve the "easier" badges.  

I was also able to see your contributions in your profile area  (ie. contributions, bravos received).  

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

I dont know what happened this days, My Community doesnt show notifications of my posts and bravos given, only show 2 weeks ago badges no recent ones, why?

Within your Community account settings, there is a subscriptions and notifications section. Ensure that the option "turn off all push notifications" isn't checked off.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.