cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Terms of Service

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

In regards to the Community Terms of Service as @ShawnC13  has so happily has pointed out he feels as though I have broken them yet again. I have read them at least 10 times NOW and thought I understood them. But maybe not. So first I would like to apologize if I have broken them. So perhaps if there is an attorney,  lawyer, barrister, paralegal or maybe a notary of the public who could help decipher the legalise into a CIS format ...laymans terms so as to not be confused as to what is right or wrong on the community. Pretty easy to understand not to spread hate etc....  But I can only assume that in copy and pasting part of a small businesses website that offered a referral I must of screwed up...didnt think of that part in the paragraph.  I wouldn't want to edit another businesses wording on their website but maybe I should and post that it is edited? Not sure how all this works and like @88cranston iI'm feeling a little disillusioned at this point and urge to withdraw rather than fight is is getting a little stronger. Thank you @ShawnC13  I'll will respectfully reconsider my participation on the community forum.

2 REPLIES 2

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I do not know what issue you are referring to; however I have seen the benefit of @darlicious in this community, and I refuse to accept that you should leave because of it. I have had some words with people in the past and I refuse to let them dictate what I say or what I think. Being respectful does not mean accepting what everyone else believes is right.

Different ideas is what makes this community what it is!

Thank you @ChuckYeah  your support now and always is greatly appreciated.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I do not know what issue you are referring to; however I have seen the benefit of @darlicious in this community, and I refuse to accept that you should leave because of it. I have had some words with people in the past and I refuse to let them dictate what I say or what I think. Being respectful does not mean accepting what everyone else believes is right.

Different ideas is what makes this community what it is!

Need Help? Let's chat.