cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Technical Issues

@dmss1

As mentioned in the other 2 threads that you asked this question, you will need to contact the moderators to fix the incomplete port.  Unfortunately, there will be 2-3 day wait for things to be resolved.  

For some unknown reason, a couple of your lines were ported and the other lines were incomplete ports.  Hopefully, it may fix itself in the next 12-24 hours, but you should put your request in for the moderator help just in case it doesn't resolve.  

Mayor / Maire

@dmss1 wrote:

..Thanks for responding

They all have different accounts, email, sim#s & phone#s.

Two of the phones (1st & 2nd) are working properly.  With the other two, one phone (3rd) is not working at all.and the other (4th) only have outgoing calls only.

Does that make any sense to you? Can I get some more info to assist me? Thanks again

Ok then. We can focus on #3 and #4.

Are these ported numbers from another provider or are these essentially new numbers?

Have you tried the SIM's in any other phone? Maybe the SIM is off-kilter and needs to be re-seated or something.

When you call #4 what do you get?

Edit: Oh. It looks like this has been dealt with.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok...Thank you

All four phones were on one account with a different provider...  Now with PM we have four seperate accounts, all valid, showing account balances..When you call #3 and #4 it goes straight to the voice mail.

Will try re-seating the sim card

l'affaire ses quil comprenne pas que quand on a besoin dune une urgence comme çela ont aime pas chatter avec un ordinateur ont aime une voix humaine mes eu ses des robot ça l'air. je suis un des PREMIER client de public mobile mes eu la satisfaction du client importe peu c'est vraie que une ordinateur ça pas de coeur..merci PUBLIC MOBILE a oui la personne qui a sur twitter public mobile gros raisin repond meme pu quand quil ses que tu est un client public mobile ses un poisson qui va a pèche epui quand qui ton il çe foute bien de toi bye bye

Mayor / Maire

@dmss1 wrote:

All four phones were on one account with a different provider...  Now with PM we have four seperate accounts, all valid, showing account balances..When you call #3 and #4 it goes straight to the voice mail.

Will try re-seating the sim card

Did you send a PM to the mods as suggested to you elsewhere?

Any reply back yet?

Hi @dmss1,

We've responded to your private message! Please check your inbox.

Cheers,

Syed

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not able to Create an account! 

After entering my phone number, they send me a 6 digit verfication code. When I enter the verification code, the page refreshes and they send me a new verification code. This goes on forever and I never get to the next step of the process. 

PLEASE HELP!

Tina 

Oracle

@tinasammyk Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will create an account for you. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@David_J  found a broken/incorrect link in the community forum assuming this is the place to report it.  

when you click order simcard on the community footer it takes you to https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart   rather than adding the sim card the link should be: https://public-mobile.myshopify.com/cart/add?id=5876039041

or https://store.publicmobile.ca/products/triple-punch-sim-card#  

there seem to be 3 different footers ( website, store and community) with different links.