Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Community Technical Issues

@Korthwrote:

@Korthwrote: 

And thank you for the "2 Anniversary / Anniversaire" badge

So now I've been with PM for two full years.  I now have a "3 Anniversary" badge, along with my "2 Anniversary" badge.  Never got a "1 Anniversary" badge, lol.  Just a badging issue, it seems that my Loyalty Rewards have (so far) been applied correctly throughout my billing history.  It almost makes me suspect the badge graphics have the wrong filenames, lol.

I've also noticed that the My Rewards overview in Self-Serve summarizes numbers which look suspiciously inaccurate, at least for Loyalty and Refer A Friend.  Although, again, it seems that these Rewards have (so far) been applied correctly throughout my billing history.

The anniverary badges aren't for your duration here they are just the anniversaris of PM.  Everyone in the community that was here on those "birthdays" will get one.  I am only at like 16 months and have the 2 and 3 year anniversary

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Ah, I understood these badges ("earned" by me) indicated the years (and Loyalty Rewards) I've spent subscribing to PM.

Wikipedia claims Public Mobile has been around since 2009-2010, although it was bought by Telus in 2013 and has since been changed enough to become something very different from the "original" PM.

So shouldn't these 2nd/3rd Anniversary badges be celebrating 7th/8th or 4th/5th PM Anniversaries, lol?  They seem rather arbitrary, unless Something Really Big happened three years ago that I missed.

Oracle

@Korthwrote:

Ah, I understood these badges ("earned" by me) indicated the years (and Loyalty Rewards) I've spent subscribing to PM.

Wikipedia claims Public Mobile has been around since 2009-2010, although it was bought by Telus in 2013 and has since been changed enough to become something very different from the "original" PM.

So shouldn't these 2nd/3rd Anniversary badges be celebrating 7th/8th or 4th/5th PM Anniversaries, lol?  They seem rather arbitrary, unless Something Really Big happened three years ago that I missed.

It is from 2015 where Telus set the current PM Model and had the "legacy" plans then new in market plans were created from that point on.  I think

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your password reset system is currently broken. It takes over an hour for the email to be sent out with the password reset link, and so the link itself has timed out by the time the email is sent. So it's impossible to reset your password.

Please can someone resolve this issue.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@somethingsometh, Unfortunately, that is a long standing issue.  The best way to reset your [password is to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to do it.  Include your phone number or account number as well as your account PIN (if known).  This will speed up the process a bit.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Thanks for your help. I guess you really get what you pay for with Public Mobile xD

Oracle

@somethingsometh wrote:

Your password reset system is currently broken. It takes over an hour for the email to be sent out with the password reset link, and so the link itself has timed out by the time the email is sent. So it's impossible to reset your password.

Please can someone resolve this issue.

It's working for me. I just tried it again and i got the email within 20 mins. 

It does not always work. They have done some work on it, but it breaks randomly. After the recent maintanece, its been working fine for me. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Is anyone else having problems with paying by credit card? I've tried a bunch of cards that I've used a bunch of times and none of them worked.

Oracle

@somethingsometh wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with paying by credit card? I've tried a bunch of cards that I've used a bunch of times and none of them worked.

Not I, but yes there have been several "can't verify my card" reports in the last few weeks. One not 10 minutes ago. Robot Frustrated

Maybe tomorrow's maintenance will kill the bug. 

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your issue maybe from the top featured topics where customers unable to AutoPay with their CC. Go to the link below for more info.

System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th

Tags (1)