cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Technical Issues

@David_J wrote:

@SD08 @NDesai @Satton420 @computergeek541 @Lieux 

Lithium replied to me that they fixed the bug and restarted our instance of the Community so the timestamp issue should now be fixed. 

Thanks for highlighting the issue.

David_J

I just have made a message test here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Conversation/R%C3%A9solution-d-un-probl%C3%A8me/m-p/4... if someone wants to write an answer as hello...and I will see if the "bug" is now ok

Edit it’s not fixed for me on my phone..I still can’t click on the kudoe because of the button ACEPTER COMME SOLUTION.

4221681F-F1E6-41BE-A8D2-93E1C5162AB5.png

Oracle

@Lieux wrote:

@David_J wrote:

@SD08 @NDesai @Satton420 @computergeek541 @Lieux 

Lithium replied to me that they fixed the bug and restarted our instance of the Community so the timestamp issue should now be fixed. 

Thanks for highlighting the issue.

David_J

I just have made a message test here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Conversation/R%C3%A9solution-d-un-probl%C3%A8me/m-p/4... if someone wants to write an answer as hello...and I will see if the "bug" is now ok

Edit it’s not fixed for me on my phone..I still can’t click on the kudoe because of the button ACEPTER COMME SOLUTION.

4221681F-F1E6-41BE-A8D2-93E1C5162AB5.png

@Lieux 

The particular issue that David J. is referring to concerns the community message timestamps, which affects only messages posted between 12am-3am ET, as I reported here.  As of 12am this morning, the bug was still occurring.

Oracle

@David_J Currently, we do not an option to mass delete Private Messages. This option has been disappeared since the launch of the new community layout back in 2017. We asked for this before, but have not heard back. I have got ton of PMs to delete from Inbox and Sent folders. Deleting one by one seems to be a pain. Can you please play around and implement this Mass Delete option? There is a check box in front of each Message, but there is no Delete action button. This option has to be given by Lithium since we can easily mass delete our profile pictures. So i am sure the Delete option is there to enable.

Thanks

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can't reset my password because it doesn't accept the answer to my security question can a mod reset my pw plz. I created  a thread pertaining to this, but I haven't received a solution yet let alone a response from a mod. I just want to log into self-serve and not the community. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just did, but thank you very much Smiley Wink

Oracle

@David_J Another reminder to look into mass Delete option for Private Messages. 

Since the upgraded look of this community, quote notification is not working. I get notification for a tag, but when someone quotes, i don't get any community notification like before. Can you please look into it when you get a chance?

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I noticed that the "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons on the insert a link page when creating a post are hard to read with the new redesigned colour scheme of the community.Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 10.51.14 PM.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unable to login to the community this morning from my mobile device. Here are a few screenshots: IMG_1251-1.PNGIMG_1252-1.PNG

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This service is hard eh?