cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Technical Issues

@z10user4, as I have previously stated in this thread, I am already doing what I can for myself, and it's still not enough.  Especially for those who cannot do these things for themselves.

Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

@srlawren Well done. Without knowing how Lithium platform is handled for formatting, i can't say it is possible. @David_J can play around with it and make it happen if possible. 

@NDesai can't say 100% either, but with a CSS file named telusmobile.css, I'm pretty sure this is a customer-specific look & feel customziation layer that Lithium provides, so that not every lithium community looks identical.  I'm reasonably confident this is something within PM/Telus' control.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren, that is a great mock up and I like it.  Only other thing I could think of is having the quoted text a different font colour, but then you could have where someone changes their font colour to match.  I wish could give more than one bravo

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Public Mobile

@stonechucker @NDesai @ShawnC13 @srlawren @z10user4

Hello - thanks for the feedback on the Community design (and the mock-ups/solutions). I will take a look at the issues and see if we can make the adjustments to make it easier to view our Community. 

Thanks again,

David_J

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker wrote:

@z10user4, as I have previously stated in this thread, I am already doing what I can for myself, and it's still not enough.  Especially for those who cannot do these things for themselves.

@stonechuckerI have trouble reading text too, my solution has been to triple click what ever paragraph I am reading then I can read it ok. Does this help you too?

sto.png

Mayor / Maire

@David_J wrote:

Hello - thanks for the feedback on the Community design (and the mock-ups/solutions). I will take a look at the issues and see if we can make the adjustments to make it easier to view our Community. 

Thanks again,

David_J

Thanks for following up, @David_J!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks For thé suggestion @Jessica_T, it’s something I will experiment with.  I do have the ability to change the over colour scheme to better options, but change for one program to another theme for another program is time consuming.  This could be a bit of a time saver.

Much appreciated everyone, thanks for discussing this with me.

Public Mobile

The team just pushed the recommended changes to production (thanks for doing the groundwork on this) and it looks good. Please let me know if you see anything unexpected. Thanks again for the heads up on this issue.

David_J
Mayor / Maire

No that's not ok @David_J...on my account i can strange things that i'm not supposed to see!!