cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Re: Community Technical Issues

Got it - thanks. Lithium did a platform update last week and this must have been something that slipped through their QA. I'll alert them.

Public Mobile

Following up on the mobile Android issue of the keyboard disappearing. Lithium has advised they have made an update to fix the issue. I have confirmed the fix, but if you could do as well it would be appreciated. Thanks again for raising the issue - it's a great help.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@David_J wrote:

Following up on the mobile Android issue of the keyboard disappearing. Lithium has advised they have made an update to fix the issue. I have confirmed the fix, but if you could do as well it would be appreciated. Thanks again for raising the issue - it's a great help.

@David_J 

Working again...!

Oracle

@Metal1967 wrote:

@David_J wrote:

@David_J 

Working again...!

Yes, it works again. 

Thank you.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

forum looks messed up.png

I get this or something similar all the time, where the forum looks messed up / buttons missing, F5/refreshing the page almost always solves the issue but it has been happening since the same time as quote font change / that bug where anyone could change solutions.

Thought I should mention it, probably should have mentioned it long ago.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey RobertQc,
what i think you can try doing is Clear All Cookies from pc and clear History/Cache. Also another solution for that can be running the web on InCognito page. This should fix many error issues. Enjoy your day!

Oracle

@David_J  @Alan_K What is happening to the community layout? We are missing Latest Topics and Posts sections. Are you converting to a new look? 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Public Mobile

Hi @NDesai - we're reverting back. We were pushing some changes and this was not the intended result. Hang tight for a minute.

David_J

Oracle

@David_J  when using android I have trouble pasting in a post.  I long press the paste menu appears then dissapears immediately  when I go to press it.  I have to type some spaces then replace the spaces with the pasted content. 

@mimmo wrote:

@David_J  when using android I have trouble pasting in a post.  I long press the paste menu appears then dissapears immediately  when I go to press it.  I have to type some spaces then replace the spaces with the pasted content. 

This happens to me as well.  When this happens you also most have to "hold" the copy/paste bar so that it doesn't dissapear and then try to quickly tap on paste before it vanishes. 

I also find it almost impossible now to select anything in the messages box if I need to delete or change something, and often just give up and just start over again.