cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: Community Technical Issues

OK - thanks for the reply. Let me know if you see anything else we can do to make things easier.

David_J
Mayor / Maire

Hey @quebec12345 vous ne voudriez pas venir du côté francophone?? Nous ne sommes pas très nombreux à aider..Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ta bien raison moi né aux québec ne peut meme pas acceder a mon compte depuis plus de 1 ans parce-que je suis de montréal alors qui aille se faire foute compagnie de broche a foins du vocales une voix humaine il connaisse pas sa pour aider les mal prit ou des personne qui on de la misère avec leur vu juste internet (WEB)la dessus passé une très belle journée..Smiley TongueSmiley WinkHeartWoman Surprised

Mayor / Maire

@quebec12345 peut-on vous aider avec votre problème? Que se passe-t-il?

Oracle

@David_J  when using an android device the community  search does not seem to work. The keyboard simply dissapears when trying to type 

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@David_J  when using an android device the community  search does not seem to work. The keyboard simply dissapears when trying to type 

Yes, same here.  The keyboard appears for an instant and immediately disappears before I can start typing.

Oracle

@SD08 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@David_J   when using an android device the community  search does not seem to work. The keyboard simply dissapears when trying to type 

Yes, same here.  The keyboard appears for an instant and immediately disappears before I can start typing.

Me too having the same issue. I am also having trouble pasting something in the reply box. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

@David_J, I'm noticing a "space" being automatically placed after tagging a forum member.

This has changed in the past few days, to a week.  I've only noticed it as I use the Grammarly plugin, and it's flagging it on every response I write when I'm not actually typing the spacebar.

comma_after_tag.PNG

Thanks!

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@David_J, I'm noticing a "space" being automatically placed after tagging a forum member.

This has changed in the past few days, to a week.  I've only noticed it as I use the Grammarly plugin, and it's flagging it on every response I write when I'm not actually typing the spacebar.

Thanks!

I kinda like it. It used to be that one tags another and then type a space for some separation but then upon Post-ing it would cram your text immediately after the tagged username.

@stonechucker testing this now?

Edit: Yup I like it.

@z10user4, as you can see, I place a comma directly after the tag as I don't normally use the quote button to address a specific reply, generally as it's the post directly above my response (or within a few posts if others are also replying.

It's an issue that has changed recently,  as it wasn't an issue before.  That's all I'm reporting.  I'd love to see it returned to the previous functionality without the space automatically added, but I could live with it as is.