cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Community Technical Issues

@David_J, do you know why the general public is now able to mark any post as the solution?  Did something get messed up when you pushed this oro

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Public Mobile

@lorieux - can you let me know what things are at issue. PM me if you think it's a security concern

@David_J wrote:
@stonechucker @NDesai @ShawnC13 @srlawren @z10user4

The team just pushed the recommended changes to production (thanks for doing the groundwork on this) and it looks good. Please let me know if you see anything unexpected. Thanks again for the heads up on this issue.

David_J

First post since the changes applied by Public Mobile.  It looks pretty darn good to me!

Awesome.  Thanks so much!

Public Mobile

No - the 'mark as a solution' bug showed up with @Jessica_T thread . This solution for the threads was just pushed within the last hour so there should be no overlap.

@stonechucker wrote:

@David_J wrote:

The team just pushed the recommended changes to production (thanks for doing the groundwork on this) and it looks good. Please let me know if you see anything unexpected. Thanks again for the heads up on this issue.

David_J

First post since the changes applied by Public Mobile.  It looks pretty darn good to me!

Awesome.  Thanks so much!

But it appears BOLD is activated immediately below.  Probably a hanging font modifier.

@David_J, thanks otherwise!! Always a support ticket away it seems!

Mayor / Maire

@David_J wrote:

David_J

@David_J I noticed it a moment ago before visiting this thread.  It looks really good, better than my mock-up (this shade of orange is nicer).  Thanks so much for the quick turnaround on that.  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Public Mobile

@stonechucker glad it looks better and makes things easier to see. Question for you around the 'hanging font modifier' - can you send me a screen shot as we're not seeing it here. 

Thanks for making this happen,

David_J

@David_J wrote:

@stonechucker glad it looks better and makes things easier to see. Question for you around the 'hanging font modifier' - can you send me a screen shot as we're not seeing it here. 

Thanks for making this happen,

David_J

Hi again @David_J, it appears I was mistaken.  I’m currently writing this from an iPadAir running iOS latest version, Safari browser, and it looks fine.

My post when I mentioned it was holding, was on a Windows 7 PC in chrome browser, running a magnification program called ZoomText.  Looks like the PC may be the issue.

More often than not, I’m on the iPadAir, so I think I flagged something that wasn’t there.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@stonechucker oui c'est bien penser moi j'ai mit un pouce Merci et bonne journée.

Highlighted

@quebec12345, merci beaucoup!  Bon soir!