cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas in August!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just received SMS notification that the 1GB data bonus has been applied to my account.  Checked all of my accounts and the data bonus has been applied.  Based on the announcement, the expectation was these data bonuses would not be issued until after September 4.  Nice to see Public Mobile under promising and over achieving!  Hopefully this is contagious and applicable to all aspects of the service. 

7 REPLIES 7

caitknight77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been with Public for a year now and this is the only bonus I've received. But we also have the chance to earn rewards to save money off our bills. Which you don't see many other cellphone providers offering the same thing.  

Plus the price of the plans are very affordable and worth it. 

@jonfirlotte wrote:

I got mine too! Do these types of bonuses happen often? I've only been with public mobile for a few months.

@jonfirlotte  It's the first one I know of but then I've only been here approx. 16 months, so maybe the customers who have been here longer would know if there were other bonuses. 

Either way it's a really generous gesture from PM:)

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got mine too! Do these types of bonuses happen often? I've only been with public mobile for a few months.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile’s the best!! Smiley Very Happy

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

One out of my 3 account got the 1GB data a few days ago.  This account always run out of data 1 week before next renewal date.  PM may be targeted for the accounts which need the extra GB data most first. (Just may guess)  My $10 and $15 plans are still waiting for the bonus data add-on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

I just received SMS notification that the 1GB data bonus has been applied to my account.  Checked all of my accounts and the data bonus has been applied.  Based on the announcement, the expectation was these data bonuses would not be issued until after September 4.  Nice to see Public Mobile under promising and over achieving!  Hopefully this is contagious and applicable to all aspects of the service. 

Where've y' been?

RobertQc also posted a thread about the early arrival. I was under the same impression of timing as you. My newer account has it. My older not yet.

Edit: checking just now from earlier this morning I have it now on my older account. No text yet as I experiened with the other account that arrived eventually.

Thanks Public Mobile.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got mine too! 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.