cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheesed...

ipofmc7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any one else cheesed at this moderating team? It’s been almost a week and my issue is still not resolved, and I see that they’ve been online. The moderator keeps switching people and the last message I got was “sry for the delay. As of sept 8 ur plan is up and will change oct 8’. This has nothing to do with my initial request (to switch to the 4.5gb promo). Wtf is going on.. seriously some bs

8 REPLIES 8

ipofmc7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Honestly, if they had one or two more standard options on their automated machine (switching plans etc) it would be okay. Only issue I had was that I ran out of my 2gb data and wanted to switch the plan ASAP rather than paying 10 bucks for 100 mb of data or w.e (had to do it twice). Anyway after speaking to three different moderators who juggled me around, I want to thank Cedric the moderator for satisfying my concerns. You da real mvp 

@Anonymous, yes, I understand this, however, we can at least attempt to assist if we're allowed to know what the issue is.

No harm in asking - just trying to assist.

Frankly - I'm cheesed too... Public Mobile needs to get more funding out of Telus.  These unresolved, delayed, and broken systems are frustrating for those without an active service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

Have you asked the general community about your issue??  I've not seen your original post for a problem yet, but you never know, one of us could have the fix for you.

What's your issue? Let us try to help.

To be fair...he's been here since March. Maybe it's an account issue that he already knows the Community can't deal with. Maybe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Dunkgirl not following the need to buy a temp phone service since all support from pm is done online. 

My worst case scenario is using fongo on wifi if the need arises.

My thought was public mobile goes down, no service. I need to send multiple messages back and forth to public mobile (online) but it takes them days to respond to each inquiry and if it takes multiple messages I still want to be able to call CAA / the police if I need help. I do not want to have 0 cell service for weeks. I know it would be rare and unlikely but even if I had to I am trying to say its worth it for how much I save

Just for a little clarity...all modern cellphones without service and even without a SIM installed can call 911.

I don't know about older ones as those transmitters have been obsoleted. (like CDMA)

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@Dunkgirl not following the need to buy a temp phone service since all support from pm is done online. 

My thought was public mobile goes down, no service. I need to send multiple messages back and forth to public mobile (online) but it takes them days to respond to each inquiry and if it takes multiple messages I still want to be able to call CAA / the police if I need help. I do not want to have 0 cell service for weeks. I know it would be rare and unlikely but even if I had to I am trying to say its worth it for how much I save

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ipofmc7 wrote:

Any one else cheesed at this moderating team? It’s been almost a week and my issue is still not resolved, and I see that they’ve been online. The moderator keeps switching people and the last message I got was “sry for the delay. As of sept 8 ur plan is up and will change oct 8’. This has nothing to do with my initial request (to switch to the 4.5gb promo). Wtf is going on.. seriously some bs

Sorry for all your trouble, I know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. Usually things work and its good, the only time you will be cheesed is when you need an accurate response in a timely manor from the moderator team.

When I went to buy a sim card, the WOW mobile representative warned me about the service so I knew what I was getting into but I did the math, if my service breaks and I ever need official help I will have to run to the gas station or grocery store to buy a temporary pay as you go sim card /  burner phone for the month it takes moderator team to fix my service, but its unlikely and will end up saving me much money even if once every couple years i need a 1 month Petro Canada mobile pay as you go to hold me off till support can deal with my issue

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Have you asked the general community about your issue??  I've not seen your original post for a problem yet, but you never know, one of us could have the fix for you.

What's your issue? Let us try to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.