Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Charges for incoming calls

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:
@Luddite wrote:
@Wilmes wrote:

I just signed up with Public. They sent me 3 text messages, and although incoming texts are free, they were deducted from my allotted number of texts. Anyone know why this is?

Because you have the $10 plan all texts & calls count.

I know you're an Oracle and all and who am I to challenge an Oracle but...is...that...true?

Isn't it unlimited incoming texts?

Yep, that's true. Ralph was nudging me for food and I became distracted. He doesn't react well to "just wait a minute".

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

Yep, that's true. Ralph was nudging me for food and I became distracted. He doesn't react well to "just wait a minute".

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

Oh hey Ralph. Enjoying your neighbours' yappy dog for dinner?

Anywho...sure.. in light of the likelihood of the OP probably actually having an iphone and with this stupid Apple iMessage thingy...I guess you would be right indirectly. Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I almost never call out but every month I got notice from Public mobile that I have 10 minutes left. Usually I get incoming calls. Do Public mobile charge for incoming calls too. ( no 514 6252041 and 514 2419995)

Ex: today my sister calls from US. During talking the message from Public mobile interrupt and shows I have 10 minutes left.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vipada

Minutes are charged for all calls...in or outbound....