Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

pkane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i was charged twice.

on the 23rd I autopaid 42.50

then on the 24th I wanted to buy more data so I put on another 42.50 using top up, calling 611. 

When I checked my account balance after to add a GB it said I had ten dollars.

I called the bank and they confirmed to payments of 42.50.

Then another for 20 dollars which I paid again after to be able to get my account to 30 dollars for a GB.

I want my 42.50 back and I can provide a bank statement if necessary to get it. 

Please, fix this for me!

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pkane wrote:

Hi i was charged twice.

then on the 24th I wanted to buy more data so I put on another 42.50 using top up, calling 611. 

Then another for 20 dollars which I paid again after to be able to get my account to 30 dollars for a GB.

Please, fix this for me!

I'm not sure I understand why you needed to add another $42.50 to purchase the add-on which is $30+tax? 

However, you shouldn't have been charged twice, so as suggested you should contact the moderators, I'm sure they will reimburse you any overpayments, but it'll probably be as a credit in your account which will mean your next month's bill be paid from those funds first.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pkane wrote:

Hi i was charged twice.

Please, fix this for me!

@pkane  - I may be reading it wrong, so just to clarify... did you authorize all charges from your bank account but just made more payments than you meant to ($42.50 on the 23rd & one more payment of $42.50 on the 24th)? Or were you charged $42.50 on the 23rd plus a total of $85 (42.50 x 2) on the 24th?

If it was the 1st scenario, you may still be able to contact your bank, explain that it was made in error & ask if they can reverse 1 payment.

If it was the latter situation then, as @hairbag1 mentioned, you will likely need to contact the moderator team

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

to have it corrected. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pkane wrote:

Hi i was charged twice.

Please, fix this for me!

@pkane Best to check your payment history online to get a better understanding on what happened. If you post a screenshot minus personal info we can help you dicepher what happened.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you'll need to contact the moderators for their assistance....Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could be up to 48 hours before you get a reply....usually less though.

Need Help? Let's chat.