cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

peachessstall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a question regarding my plan. Why is it that public mobile charged me twice with my plan? 

14 REPLIES 14

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@peachessstall  I really don't know why you were charged twice, and I dont think anyone will. but the good news is that it shows as available credit and it will be used next cycle. Also asking for a refund would probbaly also take longer than your upcoming renewal, so teh easies thing is to let it be there till needed.

If you are having other issues (it was mentioned above)  i would concentrate on those.  

@peachessstall wrote:

Yes. The credit card was charged twice

@peachessstall  The payment history screenshot is too short. Can you please post a screenshot of your 90 day osyment history. As for the $10 and $5 charge that is simply how Public Mobile displays the charge for the $15 plan. The payment history also shows that you have an extra $15 in your account that you can use for your next renewal.

@peachessstall 

You do have extra credit of 15.  Key is to get your $ 15 plan working (from your other thread)

peachessstall

Yes. The credit card was charged twice

@peachessstall 

Was your credit card charged twice?  You do have a balance of $15 that can be used for next month. 

@peachessstall wrote:

Why is that possible? Last month when I changed my plan, I was charged with $10 and $5. What would be the reason why they charged an additional $5 last month?

Was you on the $10 plan previously and have now switched to $15 plan?

peachessstall

peachessstall

Why is that possible? Last month when I changed my plan, I was charged with $10 and $5. What would be the reason why they charged an additional $5 last month?

@peachessstall wrote:

Capture+_2019-06-19-19-29-01.png

Hi,

Yes. I changed my plan. Attached here is my payment history.

@peachessstall   It looks like you were credited back $15, so not twice charged?  Edit: You have a balance of $15 remaining, so perhaps you didn't finish changing to your new plan.  Can you see if you actually have a new plan in your account?

once you change your plan before your renewel date you lose any time left over from your old plan there are no refunds since this is a prepaid service

peachessstall

Capture+_2019-06-19-19-29-01.png

Hi,

Yes. I changed my plan. Attached here is my payment history.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@peachessstall- Any chance you changed plans, using change immediately option?  If that's the case, you would lose whatever you paid for the previous plan, even if it started the same day.  That said, there was a system glitch a while back, and some people were charged twice.

Could you post an image of your account history page (removing anything private).  Perhaps it can be explained.  After that, if there is a real double billing situation, you would need to contact moderator team and ask them to investigate/correct the situation.  If you were double billed, they will credit you!

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@peachessstall wrote:

I have a question regarding my plan. Why is it that public mobile charged me twice with my plan? 

Exactly what are you seeing to make you think you've been charged twice?  You'll need to post a screenshot of your payment (minus any personal info) so we can see what might have happened.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently change your plan ...say mid cycle ?

Need Help? Let's chat.