cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

nimz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged twice, once after it said the payment didn’t go through so I put the $30 on not realizing it has charged me already. What should I do to get it back?

8 REPLIES 8

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Taylordawn_2 wrote:

My cardboard is showing money taken out but my phone still isn’t working 

@Taylordawn_2 maybe you should start your own thread, unless your card was charged twice?

When you login to your self-serve account, what is the Account Status?

Taylordawn_2

My cardboard is showing money taken out but my phone still isn’t working 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @nimz,

Thanks for reaching out to us !

i've responded to your private message,  please view it 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

nimz

Ok, thank you.

@nimz wrote:

My account balance is at 0 dollars, but I can see that I was charged twice on my credit card.

If you didn't change your plan before the renewal date..you will need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. The waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

nimz

My account balance is at 0 dollars, but I can see that I was charged twice on my credit card.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nimz wrote:

I was charged twice, once after it said the payment didn’t go through so I put the $30 on not realizing it has charged me already. What should I do to get it back?

If the second charge is showing as available funds in your account, and you have an auto-pay set up, you could just leave it there to be used at the next pay period. Or if you would like a refund you can contact a moderator for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@nimz wrote:

If you put money in your account you can see it in your available funds in your self serve account. And the money will stay until your next renewal date for your next payment. It's still your money. 

Need Help? Let's chat.