cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged my Card but Plan didn't Renew/Change

hbal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on Suspended Status on a 90 Day Talk, Text & Data Plan for about a couple of months. Now I only need 30 Days of Canada/US Talk at $37.  So I logged into my self serve account and went through the plan change process and was charged $37 + Tax on my Visa Debit but my Plan Change never went through.  it still shows as being under the old 90 day plan but they took my $37 + tax and I now have no service.  So can I have one of the Mods fix this for me. I have PMed @Shazia_K@Mary_M but I figure I might as well post here and tag the mods to get there attention.  I need my Paid Phone Service ASAP.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @hbal,

I'm sorry about this! 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hbal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20161226-000917.pngScreenshot_20161226-001001.png^Account Balance Shows $0 but Payment History Shows a $37 Credit & my Visa Debit has been charged $37+ Tax as per my banks online Banking.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what does your account balance say?  if is says 37$ balance you have a credit with PM. you just then need to go to change plan and select teh plan you want.

also what does payment history show?

Need Help? Let's chat.