cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged me twice

Kulveer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my name is Kulveer and here I would like to tell that public Mobile charged me twice in a same day 24.45$ and 28$. What i spouse to do. And whom I contact 

7 REPLIES 7

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

after you verify through the link, MOD will reply to you after. just wait for them reply. you may change the plan by immeidate change this is why you charged again. you can post a screenshoot and hide your personal info here.

Kulveer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for contacting me. After this message I contact wit team moderator also and they send me link to prove that it’s me who is actual account holder. I exactly did what ever they said but I don’t get any reply from them . I am keeping track of my account and I now that’s a mistake from public Mobile side. I would be really appreciate if you would help me on this. Thanks 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kulveer wrote:

Hi my name is Kulveer and here I would like to tell that public Mobile charged me twice in a same day 24.45$ and 28$. What i spouse to do. And whom I contact 

@KulveerThe only way they would charge you twice is if you made an immediate plan change from the $40 plan to the $25 plan. Also check to make sure that the extra payment is not in your account. Call 611 from your phone. If it reports a balance then the extra funds are in you account and will be used during your next renewal. If you still feel that the amount was charged incorrectly message the moderator team to investigate.

Before you contact them you might want to check and see if any of the amounts are showing as outstanding balances on your account.

If they are, you might as well just leave it there for your next payment. It takes quite some time to get a refund as I understand it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make any manual payments or top up in error ?  If you can post a screen shot of your account blanking any personal info.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kulveer wrote:

If you are sure you have been charged twice, then send a message to Moderator_Team here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just note PM is prepaid so if there was an error charge, you may get a credit that can be used for next month's payment as refunds are unlikely.

You might have a wait of 2-48 hours to hear back from the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.