Like many here, I have been a customer for almost 3 years since I started with the famous 2016 Fall Promo. I thought I would try to list some of the changes (both positive and negative) since being a customer.
- US roaming options
- implemenation of 3G plans
- periodic promos for referral over and above the normal $1/30 days
- prepackage plans. All plans used to be via plan builder, now there is no plan builder
- removal of 10 and 90 day plans.
- data bonus option for autopay
- referral code instead of giving out your phone number for referrals
- referral credit of $10 for new customers is now standard
- SIM cards used to free, then $5 (to cover postage) and now $10.
- SIM cards available in store, before you could only order from PM site.
- Kiosks in very limited locations
- plan cost changes - mostly for the better I would add.
- and, of course, SIMON
I sure there are others that people may want to chime in on. For me and my family, PM has been a very positive experience.
I joined two months ago, hopefully one day I'll be able to make a list that long 😉
Great list. There are plan changes and there is one that I think new customers are going to miss. The $10 50 minute/50 text plan has been removed.
I been here since 2015 and I remember when PM had many using a call center. Plans over the years have gotten better. Best change PM made was adding a Canada US plan. I almost left pm when some family moved to US. Needed a Canada US plan and day I was going to leave PM announced the Canada US plan. I am sure over the years the list will get longer.
thank you for making this, list I've only been with public mobile for a few months and it's nice to see that things are progressing in a good direction
I just joined and I’m loving it 🙂
I'm not sure how that relates to any changes at Public Mobile. It's not necessary to post in every thread, especially threads almost a month old.